• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who got exposed the most Perry, Nunes or Colby?

Perry was exposed ages ago

Colby fought well but acted like a bitch afterwards (just like he always does)

Nune was supposed to be this lioness who feasts on opponents and outside of the first round and few shots was turned panic wrestler and did just enough to not get stood up and potentially get KO'd.

So I'd say Nunes - lioness my ass.
"Panic wrestler"? Get real, she took her down at will.

Exposed, in fight terms, means revealed something new, a "hole" or flaw that others can now take advantage of.

"be a better striker than Amanda and turn her into a grappler" isn't extremely helpful to the ladies in UFC.

Colby did not get exposed, I mean it was a slugfest between two guys with great cardio. One of them has power and is more calculated, the other compensate his lack of power with volume. Usman was destined to win the stand up. If anything, Colby showed his toughness.

Perry did not get exposed. He was 2-4, and Geoff Neal is a fucking beast. He's so fucking lethal.

And Nunes did not get exposed also. We saw in the Shevchenko fight that she's not a great striker and struggles with a real technical opponent. She has great power tho so she can hang,
But she showed fight IQ, and diversity that is really rare in WMMA.
Shevchenko 48-47 tho

yeah colby got exposed as a true bad mother fucker that is tough as shit.

Perry was supposed to have a granite chin and got finished quick. Nunes is sold as female GOAT, gasses in 4 minutes against a woman with no takedown defense or ground game off her back. Got bullied on the feet in 2nd round but GDR decided to stay in the clinch and got taken down again. Colby didn't even try to grapple once, was open for body shots which slowed him down and got his jaw broken in a finish loss.
Neither Colby or Usman tried to grapple at all, I think they were both nervous the other was superior .
GDR is the only one who got exposed for not improving her grappling game virtually at all over the course of 6 years .

Nunes was "exposed" ? Get out a here.

She was supposed to have fixed her cardio issues but this fight made it clear if she goes hard in the first round she still gasses.

None of the above.

But Perry needs a break. And I don’t mean more broken noses.

His new wife and new house. Probably doesn’t have that choice anymore.

TS must have forgotten Nunes' fight with Shevchenko. She has not finished every single opponent. Sometimes she fights to a decision, as she did last night. It's absurd to suggest that a fighter has been exposed just because they didn't finish an opponent. The fact is, she did what she needed to do to win. She fought smart.

I'll add this to the "nobody hates MMA more than MMA fans" list

Neither of the three lol

Wait Perry got exposed? But Max is still the greatest fw that ever lived even though aldo exists.

Rogan and DC got exposed HARD last night

...and Holloway

Didn't learn anything new about any of those fighters. We knew Nunes had questionable cardio, we knew Perry wasn't that good for years now, and Colby getting stopped in a striking-only contest is not at all surprising.

There's nothing to expose with Mike I didn't expect him to win in the first place he picks bad fights, Colby actually showed more than I expected but still the beating he so richly deserved. Amanda was a bit of a let down going all 5 and looking less than inspired.

Colby didn’t get exposed because half the people here knew that a glass jaw and pillow fists could never be champ.

LOL you have to love Sherbro logic. Only on Sherdog can a fighter fight smartly and use her wrestling against a superior striker and dominate her opponent for 5 rounds straight and clearly win the fight only to have people make threads like these and say she got "exposed". Amanda is still the best female fighter in the world, regardless of what any 300 pound fat neck-beards on Sherdog says.

Back