• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who got exposed the most Perry, Nunes or Colby?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Perry was supposed to have a granite chin and got finished quick. Nunes is sold as female GOAT, gasses in 4 minutes against a woman with no takedown defense or ground game off her back. Got bullied on the feet in 2nd round but GDR decided to stay in the clinch and got taken down again. Colby didn't even try to grapple once, was open for body shots which slowed him down and got his jaw broken in a finish loss.

Exposed.
They where never that good.
Who did they really beat.

and on and on and on...

Nunes won fool, what are you talking about?

Nunes, but I don’t think it was really super surprising. GDR should absolutely outclass her on the feet, she is just usually awful at pulling the trigger and tends to show too much mercy.

I do not think colby got exposed even one bit. I thought he looked like the better fighter in that fight.

Perry got kicked in the head.

Colby got exposed as being tough as nails.

And I don't watch wmma.

Nunes wasn't exposed at all. She smartly applied MMA tactics against an accomplished kickboxer. She did what she needed to do to win.

Colby-Usman was a close fight, so no exposing there either.

I might say Perry. But even there, many, if not most. knew he wasn't all that good.

So, in conclusion, nobody was exposed.

Perry was supposed to have a granite chin and got finished quick. Nunes is sold as female GOAT, gasses in 4 minutes against a woman with no takedown defense or ground game off her back. Got bullied on the feet in 2nd round but GDR decided to stay in the clinch and got taken down again. Colby didn't even try to grapple once, was open for body shots which slowed him down and got his jaw broken in a finish loss.

IMO, it was Perry. He has just gone from bad to worse, but he has that “bad ass as hell” look. He could still be a poser and a twitter sensation.

Last edited:
Nunes was "exposed" ? Get out a here.

APki.gif

Amanda got exposed for using fight IQ which is almost unique in wmma thats it. Everybody is hating on her but she dominated a flawed opponent. Colby fought well and his striking improved a lot. However he lacks power but that was a well known fact. Not exposed in any way. Max didnt get 'exposed', he is fucking legit, but even at his young age he's got a lot of mileage so he even might be out of his prime like Rory.

Honestly, Nunes was smart to take the fight to the ground. Why have a tough fight when your opponent doesn't know how to defend a takedown or fight on the ground?

Everyone already knew that Perry's relatively mediocre. That fight was more about how good Neal is.

Covington got clipped at the end of the fight in a round he was winning. He doesn't get dropped there, and based on the judge's scorecards, he'd be the champion.

Based purely on the insane bar she's set for herself, which is none of her opponents having an answer for anything, Nunes looked the most vulnerable of the three imo. After a very dominant first round, all she was really able to do was take GDR down and hold her there. She did comparatively little damage from that point forward. GDR clearly outclassed Amanda on the feet, and even had a bit of a submission attempt at one point. Still, her lack of ability to defend takedowns and scramble was her undoing. If GDR was a better wrestler, I think she would've woken up as the champion this morning.

Perry did what Perry does. There wasn't anything surprising other than him actually being finished. He tends to get hit a lot but usually can take it so he can give it. That's why technical patient fighters pick him apart. The reality is Perry is exciting but just not very good.

The fight with Usman and Colby went basically as expected. I thought they were bother fairly even but Usman packed more power in his punches which was eventually the difference in the end.

Nunes performed as expected. Usually she wins on the feet but couldn't fight like that in this fight so we had to watch her grapple and she's not all that dangerous there. She still beat GDR decisively. Why not take Jones off the GOAT list because he arguably lost to Santos??? I don't see how having a boring fight but dominating still lowers your view on her.

Hate Colby, but until the end, he was winning. Glad he lost, but the fact is that he's much better than I ever gave him credit for. Curious to see how he'll bounce back.

Nunes won.

Between the three choices, it's gotta be Perry. But the real answer is Holloway.

Back