Who got beat worse? Ronda or Hendricks?

Who got beat worse?

• Total voters
No one should be thinking that Ronda "got worse." She's just the same as she always has been. She has not regressed at all.

She would've always got eviscerated by Holm. She was fighting non-athletes the whole time.

I choose Hendrix. At least Honda landed a few solid shots and went for a few throws. Hendrix did nothing. Bader>Hendrix>Honda

GTFO fake El Chapo Ronda white knight.

You're tarnishing his good name.
So you're one of the guys who fit the criteria, how does it feel to be so emotionally invested in somebody who you don't know & wouldn't see you fit to wipe her ass if you walked past her in the street?

I'm not a Ronda whiteknight, I wanted her to lose against Holly, I'm just not pathetic either.

ronda-rousey-memes_11.jpg

God watching Honda get her shit pushed in was the single most rewarding, 1 sided beat down in MMA history for me.

(it probably has to do with how far she fell from grace in the process)

Uhh...Ronda got her jaw broken and head kicked unconscious after a prolonged beat down. How is this even a question?

Comparing Ronda's loss to Hendricks loss makes no sense...

So you're one of the guys who fit the criteria, how does it feel to be so emotionally invested in somebody who you don't know & wouldn't see you fit to wipe her ass if you walked past her in the street?

I'm not a Ronda whiteknight, I wanted her to lose against Holly, I'm just not pathetic either.

Emotionally invested huh?

Coming from the guy that goes into every Ronda thread defending her and telling people to stop bashing her.

:D :D :D

Ronda easily. She got knocked into agoraphobia. Never has there been such a total black out from a fighter. No post fight interview, no press conference, no press interviews. Short ass, half assed twitter update and nothing else. Then she is seen like some pedophile with her face covered avoiding paparazzi. Then the fat pics....

Nothing comes close to that level of defeat suffered in a fight.

Both looked like they didn't belong in the cage against their opponents.

Emotionally invested huh?

Coming from the guy that goes into every Ronda thread defending her and telling people to stop bashing her.

:D :D :D
Have you seriously been looking through all my posts for anything to do with Ronda? I go into nearly every thread that's posted on the home page regardless of who its about, I don't care that people like you have rage & hate for somebody you don't know, but I'll still share my opinion on the subject. If you don't like the fact that Ronda would look at you and think you're not fit to wipe her ass then that's your problem.

Ronda got a takedown and landed some nice punches of her own. Hendricks only landed 7 strikes total, Ronda landed 17

I think it's a lot closer than people are making it out to be.
Not close at all. Please stop. That was a one sided ass destruction complete with loose teeth and a wired jaw. And Johnny got his ass handed to him too.

Have you seriously been looking through all my posts for anything to do with Ronda? I go into nearly every thread that's posted on the home page regardless of who its about, I don't care that people like you have rage & hate for somebody you don't know, but I'll still share my opinion on the subject. If you don't like the fact that Ronda would look at you and think you're not fit to wipe her ass then that's your problem.

lmao why would I give a shit what Ronda thinks?

I don't look for your posts. I just see you defending her in every Ronda thread.

Not sure why would you make another El Chapo account and do the exact opposite of what he did.

You're an idiot...

They both had the same game plan. Push forward and eat shots.

lmao why would I give a shit what Ronda thinks?

I don't look for your posts. I just see you defending her in every Ronda thread.

Not sure why would you make another El Chapo account and do the opposite of what he did.

You're an idiot...
Because I really think I'm a mexican drug lord, it's just a username that happened to be available you fool.

I don't defend Ronda, I just don't revel in her downfall either.

I'm a Holly fan & I hope she starches her again in the rematch, but that's not because I hate Ronda it's because I like Holly.

It's just unfathomable how you can hate Ronda with every fibre of your being when you don't know her.

Hendricks looked like he should have been ranked lower, and Thompson higher, but Ronda looked like she was an amateur.

Not caring much for Ronda is one thing, but hating on her to this extent seems like some weird sociopath behavior to me

Back