Who got beat worse? Ronda or Hendricks?

Who got beat worse?

• Total voters
I think getting smoked in the first is worse than getting smoked in the second, but Ronda sustained worse injuries. I'll give the nod to Wonderboy for landing whatever he wanted at will.

I guess Hendricks has the worse loss on paper cuz I don't know if he landed everything. But Ronda got mercilessly beat down and got her head kicked off. Thompson put Hendricks out of his misery pretty quickly haha

Honda at least landed a left hook that wobbled Holly for a bit and landed some other shots. Hendricks didnt do shit and couldnt even complete his only TD attempt, plus got finished faster

So you're one of the guys who fit the criteria, how does it feel to be so emotionally invested in somebody who you don't know & wouldn't see you fit to wipe her ass if you walked past her in the street?

I'm not a Ronda whiteknight, I wanted her to lose against Holly, I'm just not pathetic either.

Get a life you fat slouch, it's possible to not want somebody to win yet not revel in their demise either.
GettyImages-497205582.jpg

Hendricks is gonna go home and eat a steak. Ronda couldnt eat an apple for weeks. You be the judge.

Hmmm, Wonderboy beat down Big Rig, no doubt, and all Big Rig did was just take a beating. BUT, Big Rig wasn't embarressed and outclassed.
WLTTO64A1QnrG.gif

Olympic Judoka? o'really

zom4pn4CWkW1q.gif

5 years of boxing experience/A-level athlete?

sqXfrlrmUVPsQ.gif

61361700.jpg

Ronda got a takedown and landed some nice punches of her own. Hendricks only landed 7 strikes total, Ronda landed 17

I think it's a lot closer than people are making it out to be.
Yeah, but 17 in less than 2 rounds. Johnny just fought with a shitty gameplan.

Back