• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who fights first...Mcgregor or Chimaev??

El Fernas

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both regularly take a lot to actually sign a fight, both are twitter warriors picking fights left and right, Mcgregor more so than Chimaev, but still...Who actually enters the cage first??

A poll would be nice...

Reactions: mkt
Getting real creative with the threads these days it seems.

Who cares
Not gonna lie. I get that people are irritated with Khamzat right now and I am too even if it ain't his fault. But, I'd like to see him fight again, his wrestling is really riveting and he seems like a sweetheart despite looking like a Muslim Shel Silverstein.

A twist on this. Which fight will happen first?
  • Conor vs. Khamzat
  • Ronda Rousey vs. Cyborg?

Not gonna lie. I get that people are irritated with Khamzat right now and I am too even if it ain't his fault. But, I'd like to see him fight again, his wrestling is really riveting and he seems like a sweetheart despite looking like a Muslim Shel Silverstein.

Both act like douches in real life, neither can be relied on anymore. My guess is neither fight again ever and I won't miss them.. If they fight will I watch sure but I don't care because my expectation is it is all talk to stay relevant because they are not fighting..

Back