Who else single on V-day?

Not single but alone. I have a long distance relationship. I got her Deftones tickets and will have a 3 day weekend trip together next month.

Other than that just working at the office, hitting the gym after and some drinks with my buddies tonight. Then tomorrow off so not bad at all

To celebrate yet another year being single on v day I'm gonna have a nice hard wank and then sob myself to sleep on my pillow.

I split up with my millionaire gfriend today.

Aw fuck.

Single, but have given and received gifts from three different girls this year.

Fuck Sunday, fuck valentine and fuck presidents day.

Fuck them all.
Fuck them.

I have a girlfriend but I rarely get alone time so I'm avoiding making plans with her today and just trying to take it easy.

3 in a row now. Doesn't bother me really. Maybe it's just me but I feel worse being single on NYE than Valentine's.

giphy.gif

518538f5b636df7f7d47d6a9b2fe90.gif

giphy.gif

This is my second one in a row.

I am this year. Girlfriend of 5 years broke it off with me yesterday. We were in a long distance relationship, and I just visited her for a week. Yesterday was rough. It was hard seeing her walk away from the train station crying while knowing that this was likely the end.

Last edited:
JIZV1VQ.gif

Shucks, another year single. So it goes...

I have no plans of relaxing my standards or settling. This is I think the 8th or 9th consecutive year, so I got me a decent streak going. Better to be alone than with the wrong person or in some half-assed relationship.

I Choo Choo choose you bro

Single here.

Second year in a row not doing anything. Just a regular Sunday for me

Not single but alone. I have a long distance relationship. I got her Deftones tickets and will have a 3 day weekend trip together next month.

Other than that just working at the office, hitting the gym after and some drinks with my buddies tonight. Then tomorrow off so not bad at all

u da man!

deftooooneees!!!! flamingoes

Back