Who else single on V-day?

Who's counting?

3. Fuck this thread.
tony-tears-o.gif

For you, Valentine's Day is the most important day of your year.

For me, it's just Sunday.

JIZV1VQ.gif

Shucks, another year single. So it goes...

I have no plans of relaxing my standards or settling. This is I think the 8th or 9th consecutive year, so I got me a decent streak going. Better to be alone than with the wrong person or in some half-assed relationship.

Technically single here but I've been seeing this chick who I can tell is starting to like me. It helps my ego that the last 4 ive dated seemed to dig me, but for various reasons I couldn't get into them; and that troubles me.

Technically single here but I've been seeing this chick who I can tell is starting to like me. It helps my ego that the last 4 ive dated seemed to dig me, but for various reasons I couldn't get into them; and that troubles me.
When you say couldn't get into them......

Technically single but with a conjugal visit today.

WTF, there are other guys without girlfriends posting on the internet besides me?

I've gotta gang of hoes.

And not a single one is getting chocolates or roses.

pretty much. i haven't had a valentine in a long time and don't care much for the idea of finding someone for the day. i'm dating a girl and she had already planned a weekend trip to see family elsewhere. i could have gone but i'd rather have the time to myself. i don't even wanna text her cuz she started doing this whole "i miss you" shit and all i can reply is "aww"

I remember Valentines Day 2015 and feel better being single this year. I waited all day to take my Ex to a fancy restaurant but I wanted her to pick where. I didn't have any special gifts but neither did she. We were just gonna splurge on good food. She got depressed that I didn't have extravagant plans; "I don't feel appreciated / I feel like you don't love me/ and said something to the effect of "Well there's other guys at school that were asking me to go to their place for Vday."

I checked the fuck out and was prepared to leave cause she was being a manipulative Beatch. She ended up crying and apologizing and we didn't do anything special. 4 months later I'd dumped her.

V day is much like new years eve for me. While people get all worked up trying to make it into a special day, I kick back and enjoy some relaxing me time. Being single has it's perks.

2nd for me.. I miss my ex. Come home sexy herpes girl, I love you with all my heart. :(

Anybody else show inyerest/ask a girl out on a date, get rejected and then see dumbass FB statuses about how "they wish they weren't lonely on Valentines day" has anyone here "settled" for someone before??

I already posted a pic of my date in the "post pic of your pet" thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back