Who else sees GSP tapping to strikes tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a natural Featherweight/Lightweight in Matt Serra can make prime GSP tap to strikes, so can a natural Middleweight in Michael Bisping.

Thoughts?

serra-ko-s-gsp-o.gif

I do. People are gullible. They see GSP smiling and begin to proclaim, "oh, he's in a great place, mentally!" GSP wasn't showing the hunger of a fighter in his last two bouts. I seriously doubt a prolonged retirement and increased age have changed that. This is simply a financial move for him.

Serra made GSP into a decision machine

I hope he does. Would be comedy gold if bisping can make gsp tap to strikes.

He’s not going to get s chance to tap......ol’pillow fists is going to put him out

Hahaha loving how triggered these Bore St. Pierre nutlickers are getting!

Keep em coming!

He might tap standing up this time. Bisping is a bum, but he can connect sequences and with the tiny little heart GSP has and the quitter's mentality that makes Conor jealous....he might introduce the world to a whole new level of quitting.

CarefreeAnotherBuffalo-max-1mb.gif

Nice to see a former LHW getting choked out by a WW.

Haha nice!

I’ve been waiting the last two days for someone to call me on that!!!
At least you owned it. No worries, everyone is wrong a lot when it comes to predicting fights.

LOL at some comment after the fact. Go home, little boy.
guess you are one of those posters that can't admit when you're wrong.
LOL at "little boy", I've been here since your ass was in middle school...

Is this one of those threads where some over confident shit-poster makes some stupid ass prediction then gets force fed humble pie by a blood thirsty mob mocking his idiocy?

I ask because those are my favorite type of threads.
Gloat bumps are one of the greatest things about Sherdog
Second only to the shoops imo

guess you are one of those posters that can't admit when you're wrong.
LOL at "little boy", I've been here since your ass was in middle school...

Not considered one iota with being wrong - I was. I was merely responding to unnecessarily smartass comments which sounded pathetic.

You definitely haven't been here since I was in middle school. Not sure how you even consider your time here somehow relevant to some perception of your imaginary superiority.

Not considered one iota with being wrong - I was. I was merely responding to unnecessarily smartass comments which sounded pathetic.

You definitely haven't been here since I was in middle school. Not sure how you even consider your time here somehow relevant to some perception of your imaginary superiority.

I don't consider myself superior to any poster here. But if you use statements like "go home,little boy", anticipate blowback.
Simply put, if you're going to dish out shitty comments you need to expect them in return.

GSP has lost twice, once by armbar to the legendary WW great Matt Hughes, and once to Matt Serra.

One TKO loss in 26 professional fights, with so many happening at the highest level, does not equate to having a "weak chin", or "being a pussy", or whatever other nonsense that GSP haters like to spew.

GSP has been criticized for not finishing and I can understand that. It even frustrated me sometimes, when he would be so dominant but step it up to go for the finish, but I could appreciate him for what he did...which was make his opponents look like they didn't belong in the cage with him.

If a natural Featherweight/Lightweight in Matt Serra can make prime GSP tap to strikes, so can a natural Middleweight in Michael Bisping.

Thoughts?
I really thought gsp was gonna quit in there, little did I know he was gonna quit after.

Who else sees GSP tapping to strikes tonight?

<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back