Who else sees GSP tapping to strikes tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toner worst poster on Sherdog.

Thoughts?

He did the intelligent thing, nothing wrong with that. But I do think Bisping wins tonight, anyway the real fight is Cody/Dilla
How that thought go for you.

If a natural Featherweight/Lightweight in Matt Serra can make prime GSP tap to strikes, so can a natural Middleweight in Michael Bisping.

Thoughts?

Nice call, Toner. You sure nailed that one. GSP taping to strikes, indeed.

How is shit poster toner not yet banned?? Mods???

He might tap standing up this time. Bisping is a bum, but he can connect sequences and with the tiny little heart GSP has and the quitter's mentality that makes Conor jealous....he might introduce the world to a whole new level of quitting.
nice to see this loser on his way

The entire UFC top 10 MWs would have beaten the Bisping of last night. Bisping vs #11 Vitor and Bisping vs #12 Jotko could go either way.

Not to mention that there are countless Bellator MWs such as Mousasi, Shlemenko, Carvalho, Salter, and Kato that would have beat him too.

Beating a past prime, soon to be retired Bisping is not impressive.

If a natural Featherweight/Lightweight in Matt Serra can make prime GSP tap to strikes, so can a natural Middleweight in Michael Bisping.

Thoughts?

My thoughts? You were wrong yet again! I respect your enthusiasm. If I was wrong, and failed as many times as you have, I would give it up. Yet you continue to post your predictions, and what you think is true. You are an idiot, but you are so willing to display it and put yourself out there for criticism. It is both sad and admirable at the same time!

How that thought go for you.
GSP looked great! Didn't see him coming back that strong! And Cody/Dilla was a fucking fight! Did you enjoy?

I do. People are gullible. They see GSP smiling and begin to proclaim, "oh, he's in a great place, mentally!" GSP wasn't showing the hunger of a fighter in his last two bouts. I seriously doubt a prolonged retirement and increased age have changed that. This is simply a financial move for him.
Its a great financial move to hand pick an overrated champion, then choke him out to claim a second belt in your comeback fight.
Right?

How is shit poster toner not yet banned?? Mods???

The mods on this forums never do their job. Not even sure why there is mods in here, they are completely useless. Toner has been calling GSP a ped user for years and they never did anything about it.

Its a great financial move to hand pick an overrated champion, then choke him out to claim a second belt in your comeback fight.
Right?

LOL at some comment after the fact. Go home, little boy.

Is this one of those threads where some over confident shit-poster makes some stupid ass prediction then gets force fed humble pie by a blood thirsty mob mocking his idiocy?

I ask because those are my favorite type of threads.

Thoughts?

Jesus, now Matt Serra was a featherweight? I love how people love to reach just to make a point. Anyways, GSP made sure everyone ate their words with a short left hook, that floored a former light-heavyweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back