Who else picked Perry to lose?

article-2525003-1A26AE1800000578-372_634x440.jpg

I like Mike Perry. He's a tough guy. Comes to fight.

I also thought he showed a lot of holes in his game when he fought Roberts. I expected him to lose to Jouban.

11kdqo3.png
I Like Jouban, so I picked him to win.

I had Perry winning because I just hadn't seen enough from Jouban, but he proved me wrong.

Mike Perry also fought like an ass.

Plaudits to those who picked it.

i picked Perry to lose, not a fan of basic brawlers. Add in a horrid personality and the IQ of a remedial 2nd grader.

He didnt have much chance.

Genuinely curious if any of "Platinum Nation" will admit they picked against him or if the kool aid really was that strong.

If the thread title had more "I was a member of Platinum Nation.." and "we were just trolling.." you might get more of them in here, considering how popular that line became immediately after Jouban threw a straight left.

I wanted him to lose but I did expected he could edge a win with jouban if he kept a constant pressure.

If the thread title had more "I was a member of Platinum Nation.." and "we were just trolling.." you might get more of them in here, considering how popular that line became immediately after Jouban threw a straight left.
again, the part we are joking about isn't the part you claim we are joking about, or at least in the way you're using it to push this silly agenda. Sure, you can find some troll posts that are utterly ridiculous, but are we really discussing whether retarded posts are retarded?

we all saw the Roberts fight and knew how close he came to losing, though it wasn't one sided like so many would have you believe, and fightmetric had it 1 and 1 going into the last round, which Perry was winning according to the stats too.

obviously I saw the fight and never felt Perry was winning, but he landed a lot of shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back