Who else picked Perry to lose?

FrontNakedChoke

Reaction score
I like Mike Perry. He's a tough guy. Comes to fight.

I also thought he showed a lot of holes in his game when he fought Roberts. I expected him to lose to Jouban.

11kdqo3.png

I did i deserve a medal or at least i should make a thread on it

i picked jouban to win. not officially of course.

IMO you can watch one fight of each fighter and determine Jouban would beat him. Im not sure what the betting odds were but i hope Jouban was the favorite

I was rooting for Jouban, but I thought Perry had a good chance, so I kind of sat on the sidelines.

Had money on Jouban, actually the most money I had on any fight that night (Still not the crazy money some on here claim/actually put on fights) was surprised Perry was favourite. Though it was close 'pick em' odds with most pundits thinking Jouban should be favourite and was good odds at +110. Your thread makes Perry seem like -400 massive favourite, smart money was obviously on Jouban and I think a lot of people had him.

This was a coin flip fight in reality because Jouban's chin would give out eventually had he gotten into a brawl w/ Perry like he has done in the past and anyone with a brain could see from past fights that Jouban was much more skilled in the striking department.

Alan was smart, fought strategically and exposed the over hyped douchebag.

Genuinely curious if any of "Platinum Nation" will admit they picked against him or if the kool aid really was that strong.

I did and I'm even a member of the Platinum nation :p

But I was trying to use reverse psychology shit on Alan gayban. To make him lose...

I did and I'm even a member of the Platinum nation :p

But I was trying to use reverse psychology shit on Alan gayban. To make him lose...

gayban? the bloke with kid and wife? who would probably steal your wife?

quit hating on him cause he is a model, ugly arse people

I picked Jouban but didn't bet, mostly because I haven't seen tons of Jouban's fights. Perry got hit a ton in the Roberts fight and generally just tries to land one big right hand, which any semi talented guy ought to be able to avoid. It's predictable he'd have trouble with a taller fighter based off of this one dimensional strategy. He doesn't move very well either, he's very stiff in keeping his right hand cocked.

gayban? the bloke with kid and wife? who would probably steal your wife?

quit hating on him cause he is a model, ugly arse people
I don't hate. If you were to actually go back you would find. I praised him alot for his looks. I love the sexiness. I have admitted man crushes to various male fighters. Despite being a raging heterosexual male. I'm just playing my roll as a troll since I am an honorary member of the platinum nation. Like I said I actually predicted Alan to win. But this was before the nation opened their arms and took me in. A lost boy from the city. But since I became a member, I have to side with Platinum at all times now. Which is why Platinum was not actually defeated. And he is actually 10-0.

I thought Jouban would win, but was hoping Perry would win. I'm a fan of Perry's but not for the reasons most fans are(no, I'm not gay)

Back