Who else is a fan of both Nate and Conor?

I like them both. Love to watch them fight but both can be annoying as fuck with their behavior.

Im Irish and Conor fan but love Nate and think hes awesome, Nick too.

I rock with both the 209 circle, and the mystic mac crowd. It ain't a crime

But what's the girls name in your AV?

He won't tell you, but I will. ;)

W4P6LUT7AKLeM.gif

Mary Elizabeth Winstead is her name. And yes, she's gorgeous.

I was a bigger fan of Conor before he came to the UFC.I'm still a fan,mostly because he's so entertaining fight wise,and what he's done is amazing,but he's become really annoying.Still a fan but pretty much just of the fighter,and i'm a fan of Nate he always brings it,but his on and off consistency throughout the last few years has been also annoying.I think he'll make good money now and stfu,so that's good for his career and training imo.

I'm a fan of both, but a much bigger fan of Diaz.

Yeah, I've always liked Nate, so as much as I wanted Conor to win, it would have been worse had he lost to RDA, Alvarez or Cerrone.

Big Diaz fan, I like Conor and think he is a very good fighter but his fans (most, not all) are laughable.

Exactly this, but I have to admit it's been much better around here since Diaz saved Sherdog.

Sign me up! Love seeing both of them fight. If Conor were all mouth and nothing to back it up, he'd be hard to like but he has backed up a lot of the smack he's talked. Nate is my fav of the two Diaz brothers. I've been a fan since seeing him on TUF. No matter what, these two guys both come to fight every time. True fighters.

Yeah, I've always liked Nate, so as much as I wanted Conor to win, it would have been worse had he lost to RDA, Alvarez or Cerrone.
Same here. I said to my friend, I says, "If this train has to be derailed, I'm glad it was derailed by a Diaz"

I am. They both go for the finish, especially for Conor. I root against Conor every fight cuz he's a dick that needs to be humbled, but I love his fighting style. As for Diaz, I like him cuz he is a "fighter". He comes to scrap.

I'm a fan of both , both are enjoyable to watch let alone when they fight each other

Conor is fun and exciting. Nate and Nick are both cool as fuck. I appreciate all of them, but I hope Conor gets it this time. Last time around I was cheering for Nate for stepping in on short notice. I was still very impressed by Conor though.

They're both enjoyable to watch. I like Colors fighting Irish logo and I've followed Nate some way back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back