Who else is a fan of both Nate and Conor?

Mr.Maelstrom

Random Flex Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So, it's safe to say that both Nate and Conor are polarizing fighters, and therefore the battle lines that are being drawn are indeed hard lines with rabid fans/haters/nuthuggers on either side.

This thread ain't for you bitches :D

No, this thread is for fans who love both of these guys. Fans who would love to see them fight every 4 to 8 months for eternity if they could have it their way.

Conor, while not the most well rounded fighter ever, is straight lethal. I've immensely enjoyed the breath of fresh air he brought to FW and MMA as a whole, and will always root for him despite the cringey fanboys or embarrassing losses. Guy's pure dynamite to have in a sport full of cookie cutter personalities.

Before there was a Conor, there was Nick and Nate. Nate is a truly intriguing fighter. Spent a majority of his career getting jeered for his antics, which in reality are just part of his ring generalship. Dramatic performances, on multiple occasions and can't even pronounce the words "point fighter" without scowling. Skilled, durable, and as vicious a fighter as there's ever been.

War Nate, war McGreGOAT. Again.

I'm in. War Nate, war Conor!

I like them both. I'm a bigger fan of Conor, but Nate is alright.

Last edited:
I like both fighters too. I wish the rematch was at 155 lbs. 170 does nothing for either fighter

I don't hate Conor. It was just funny to see him lose after all the shit he talked, and he's still talking shit and making excuses.

Yep. Love the Diaz brothers but Conor comes first

I am.

Admittedly, the Diaz bros are probably my 2 fave fighters, but Conor is just a fun, flamboyant scrapper. He's loud and obnoxious, but says funny shit, and he comes to FIGHT. He's always trying to finish the fight.

Hoping Diaz wins this and I think he will, but if by some miracle Conor pulled it off, I'd be happy for him. And it would set up the craziest trilogy EVER. :D

I like them both. Khaunnir's just full of shit.

Yep. Love the Diaz brothers but Conor comes first

Haha this except the other way around.

Can't wait for the fight.

I like Nate, and I like Conor's fighting style. But I want Conor to lose because I don't want to hear all his damn fans screaming GOAT again.

Big Diaz fan, I like Conor and think he is a very good fighter but his fans (most, not all) are laughable.

Hard not to like both guys because they both enjoy fighting. I still think Nate wins, but it will be fun regardless.

Conor has to lose or the horrible fanbase is back to the usual extreme hyperbole. There's no positives of McCracker winning, he has to get wrecked again

Allthough i dont identify with neither of theyre personalities , and allthough i like Nate´s keep it real style more then Conor´s antics , i like both guys.

I like Conor as a fighter, his striking is great and fun to watch. I also appreciate the work he does to promote which is something not many guys can do. Look at fuckin Sonnen... the guy is and was pretty mediocre as a fighter, but was such a good talker he became a massive star. Conor has a better skill set than Sonnen, but he never was and never will be some unstoppable force. Just a good fighter with an interesting personality, and the latter is just as important if not more important than the former.

Definitely cheered for Nate over him the first time though, and will be cheering for Nate again. Conor bandwagoners were unbearable and if he wins this fight they will come back immediately - another loss will just prove what we already know, he is an inferior fighter to Nate, and he is going to struggle with people who can take his power and stay in the fight. Will still gladly watch any Conor fight but it's nice to have that bullshit aura of invincibility gone.

So, it's safe to say that both Nate and Conor are polarizing fighters, and therefore the battle lines that are being drawn are indeed hard lines with rabid fans/haters/nuthuggers on either side.

This thread ain't for you bitches :D

No, this thread is for fans who love both of these guys. Fans who would love to see them fight every 4 to 8 months for eternity if they could have it their way.

Conor, while not the most well rounded fighter ever, is straight lethal. I've immensely enjoyed the breath of fresh air he brought to FW and MMA as a whole, and will always root for him despite the cringey fanboys or embarrassing losses. Guy's pure dynamite to have in a sport full of cookie cutter personalities.

Before there was a Conor, there was Nick and Nate. Nate is a truly intriguing fighter. Spent a majority of his career getting jeered for his antics, which in reality are just part of his ring generalship. Dramatic performances, on multiple occasions and can't even pronounce the words "point fighter" without scowling. Skilled, durable, and as vicious a fighter as there's ever been.

War Nate, war McGreGOAT. Again.
Respect both (for similar and different reasons) and find Nate entertaining but not a fan of either.

Back