Who else hopes that Ronda gets knocked out?

Diggem for such a hater you can't keep Ronda's name out of your mouth. I think she's got you shook, bro.

She's got you all fucked up.

I find it fascinating in a way with some of Rondas haters.
They keep making thread after thread about her instead of just ignoring her.

Ronda called out Braekhus. Ronda needs to stop running her mouth.

Diggem even made up lies about her calling out Cecilia Braekhus just to hate on her.
It sucks when you need to lie just to be able to hate some more..

Before every fight I wish with all my might that Ronda will get brutally KO'd. Unfortunately, it will never happen.

Before every fight I wish with all my might that Ronda will get brutally KO'd. Unfortunately, it will never happen.

Yep then maybe any and all threads about her would stop or at least be realistic. Then the forum could go back to being fairly normal again.

Yep then maybe any and all threads about her would stop or at least be realistic. Then the forum could go back to being fairly normal again.

Hell to the no it's whiners like you that make Sherdog what it is.

Can't have you stop whining any time soon.

Rousey will KTFO Holm and headline UFC 200 over 2 top level male championship fights at higher weight classes. The card will be stacked with top male talents you care about. You will be forced to buy and watch the card and put money in Rousey's deep pockets. Ronda Money shot Rousey will be the highest paid female athlete of 2016 and highest paid UFC fighter of all time. She will break records and win more EPSYs and make a "I'm the face of MMA and I'm a feminist" T-shirt with her butterface on it that all your favorite A-list stars will wear. They'll talk about Ronda Rousey being the most dominant athlete from Ellen Degeneres to Colbert to Tom Cruise to the president of the US of A. Reebok will come up with a new uniform design with Rousey's ugly ass mole on it that everyone will be forced to wear. They'll also put her well hydrated face on the Octagon mat to advertise her new movie. And when you log on Sherdog you'll find Rousey's face in the default CSS style.

And you'll cry for weeks and end up downing pills and cutting yourself. :icon_chee:icon_chee

Sorry, Holm ain't the one to pull it off. Holm's punches are weak and her kicks are not strong enough and she easily telegraphs them so Rousey will be able to take her down with no problem and take her arm CLEAN OFF!!!

Pulling for Holm but I can't bet against Rousey. I'm content to just enjoy her run in the moment, like her personality and what she's doing for MMA.

I dont hope she gets ktfo but I hope she loses. It's what's best for the sport of wmma

Not at all

Ronda is great for the UFC
Don't Cry

Anytime someone becomes remotely successful, there are those that are hoping to see them crash in burn. Those people are unsatisfied with their own pathetic lives.

the movies have gone to her head... she needs to get knocked down a few notches... martial arts always had a base of humility and she shits all over that...

she needs a come to jesus moment, a few times

maybe holms will giver her such an uppercut, that it'll expose the real face of ronda, really looks exactly like her cute mom :eek:

I find this kind of ironic since you keep making threads about her and keep talking about her.

Pretty sure if Ronda lost you would keep on making threads about her and call her a can, exposed never that good and so on and on.
But you would keep talking about her thats for sure.

I couldn't care either way, but it would shake things up a bit

A surefire way to make a bad day worse is to spend it wishing for the impossible.

Back