Who else hopes that Ronda gets knocked out?

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who else hopes that Ronda gets knocked out by Holm with a high kick even though it has a very small chance of happening?

I don't think she will lose any fight at this point. She will be the only fighter to retire undefeated i predict.

I've never actually hoped a fighter gets knocked out. I think it's kind of shitty to wish brain trauma on someone.

Diggem for such a hater you can't keep Ronda's name out of your mouth. I think she's got you shook, bro.

She's got you all fucked up.

I wouldn't wish anyone serious damage, but I'd imagine Rondas KO face wouldn't look too much different lol.

That thing is shoopable on its own.

ronda-rousey.jpg

No, I'm not a sad, angry little man like you are.

I hope you get laid Diggem and soon. You are making threads hoping a woman gets knocked out by a headkick. I feel like you are only a few rejections away from them finding bodies in your trunk.

Not necessarily.

But it would be very interesting to see how she reacts to being KO'ed... as it happens and in the post-fight.

Am I the only one who wonders what Ronda did to Diggem? I'm being completely serious when I say that I think she beat him up in grade school.

Am I the only one who wonders what Ronda did to Diggem? I'm being completely serious when I say that I think she beat him up in grade school.

Maybe he was one of those guys at the movie theater.

Not that I wish Ronda would get knocked out, but it's funny how everyone is so up in arms over someone wanting to see a fighter lose in brutal fashion.

That's pretty much the status quo for male fighters.

Last edited:
nope.

hoping Ronda continues her reign.

sorry for your obvious hate, Diggem.

I hope she loses the belt so that the gains enough humility to have that flesh appendage on her face excised.

Then again maybe it's a cushion for blows, akin to Big Country's belly.

2qdvitu.jpg

I hope to see stoppages in every fight

So yeah but when it comes to wmma I want them to be a bit more brutal

It doesn't belong in the ufc

Back