Who does Alvarez fight next?

CernRed

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
With T-furg, Dos Nachos, Nurmy, and Barboza all booked...

Who does Alvarez fight next?

I feel like it's Diaz if he beats McGregor, but otherwise he just sits on the shelf...

Conor Nate winner.

Dana was lying about Aldo-Conor 2

If Diaz wins, would love to see him get the shot.

It may be his best chance at finally getting that strap, even though he doesn't give a fuk about bitch-ass belts.

the winner of Diaz Vs Conor 2.

I do not think Conor can/want to make 145 again.

Even if none of those 2 really deserve the shot, that is still a money grab fight for the UFC.

Aldo Vs Holloway is a pretty good fight ;)

If McGregor wins, I expect McGregor vs. GSP, rather than McGregor vs. Eddie. If Nate wins, I expect Nate vs. Eddie, if Nate is interested (which he may not be).

Most likely whoever looks most impressive out of Ferguson (if he wins) and Barboza and Khabib, if Nate isn't interested. If Dos Anjos wins, it will be Khabib or Barboza.

Khabib and Barboza are booked? Are they fighting each other? I may have missed something.

If McGregor wins, I expect McGregor vs. GSP, rather than McGregor vs. Eddie. If Nate wins, I expect Nate vs. Eddie, if Nate is interested (which he may not be).

Most likely whoever looks most impressive out of Ferguson (if he wins) and Barboza and Khabib, if Nate isn't interested. If Dos Anjos wins, it will be Khabib or Barboza.

Going 1-1 against a middling lightweight = WW GOAT fight?

Jesus.

Going 1-1 against a middling lightweight = WW GOAT fight?

Jesus.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Middling" LW. Nate is currently ranked 4th. That's a pretty high level LW. Anyone in the top 5 is high level.

But yeah, I think they'll go with the biggest fight possible with McGregor (if he wins), which would be GSP. If Conor loses, then I don't see what option he has but Aldo.

The Khabib/Barboza rumor was false. Khabib is now on Twitter claiming Alvarez was offered the fight twice and turned it down. I would say Eddie/Khabib is still most likely next, although they may end up giving the Nate/Conor winner the shot.

Rematch against Shinya Aoki

Fergie is fighting RDA so obviously Khabib. Nate and Conor don't deserve to fight for the LW title. Unfortunatly I think one of them is gonna fight Eddie.

Back