Who Do You Want Too See In The Korea Main Event Vs. Ben Henderson?

I would be surprised if they gave him Dong or Sexyama, all 3 (if Sexyama even fights again) will likely be on it but in different fights. Someone like Gunnar would make sense for Bendo if he's staying at 170.

If Henderson is planning on competing at 170 for the time being, DHK would be my preference. To a lesser extent, Gunnar Nelson.

Decision Bound Benson? No thanks. Main event should be DHK in a meaningful fight that would move him up the rankings, or Akiyama. Both are way bigger fighters and more well known in Korea.

Benson isn't "home town" lmfao he is American born and raised and half black. Doesn't even look Korean at all.

What I meant is he has Korean Decent. The UFC knows this and is going to play to it, simple as that. I use the word hometown loosely.

Betche Korea

LOLOLOLOLOL :icon_lol:

Seriously, this would be a great fight for Tony Ferguson. He should be fighting guys above him in the rankings, and Benson would be a big test for him. Win and he belongs in the top 5. And, if Bendo wins, he's still in the mix too.

KTLBbrL.gif

Why would they want to put two Koreans against each other in a card in Korea? Are you Joe Silva with your shit matchups??

It's a win win situation because no matter what a korean would win.

Flip side is that a Korean would also lose no matter what. Better to give both Koreans favorable matchups against foreigners.

I guess it depends what weight he stays at. I thought he looked tougher, more durable at 170 despite the larger opponents. Dude is a shredded 170-175, getting to 155 is very tough for him.

Why would they want to put two Koreans against each other in a card in Korea? Are you Joe Silva with your shit matchups??

Flip side is that a Korean would also lose no matter what. Better to give both Koreans favorable matchups against foreigners.

lol you act as if one this would turn Koreans fans away or some shit

Bendo if 155 vs Beniel Dariush or Eddie Alvarez.

Alvarez has fought in Asia many times has has a decent fanbase there.

Bendo if 170 vs Magny/Silva winner or Rick Story.

As for Stun Gun Kim vs Cathal Pendred if he is wins his next fight.

Back