Who Do You Want Too See In The Korea Main Event Vs. Ben Henderson?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ben Henderson has been very vocal about expressing his desire to Main Event the Seoul, Korea card coming in a few months. The UFC likes Bendo and I think they give him his wish to Main Event this fight pass card, question is against who?

If he wants to take more fights at 170 I say give him Silva/Magny winner, Gunnar Nelson or if they want him in a top 10 fight maybe Maia. I know he called out Rory but that fight doesn't make much sense. If at 155 I'd like to see him matched with either Michael Johnson, Edson Barboza, Eddie Alvarez or Tony Ferguson.

Who would you guys like to see Bendo up against in the main event of the Korea card?

Ferguson or Alverez at 155.

KTLBbrL.gif

Barboza vs Henderson sounds awesome

I don't think they'll give him Dong. They'll likely both be on the Korea card but against guys they think they can beat. Why matchup two hometown guys against each other when they can both be main and co main and get different matchups?

Even though it's not that big a fight to headline a card, I could see them giving Masvidal that fight @170. It's been scrapped a couple of times before and their standing is pretty similar in the WW div. right now.

I don't think they'll give him Dong. They'll likely both be on the Korea card but against guys they think they can beat. Why matchup two hometown guys against each other when they can both be main and co main and get different matchups?

I get what you're saying but still :icon_lol:, as far the match goes up I agree with you, but I still want to see it.

Even though it's not that big a fight to headline a card, I could see them giving Masvidal that fight @170. It's been scrapped a couple of times before and their standing is pretty similar in the WW div. right now.

I like it but I've really been wanting Masvidal vs. Larkin to be made.

stun gun or Akiyama. ben can make 184, and we know he can easily make 170

Benson isn't "home town" lmfao he is American born and raised and half black. Doesn't even look Korean at all.

Gunnar nelson since they both share a win over Thatch. Benson specifically said that he and his coach have decided to stay at 170lbs, and a fight with Gunnar will be a good transition fight to the weight class.

If it's at WW, it's gotta be Dong Hyun Kim really.

Another BIG WW for Benson to cut his teeth on and prove he can be a true threat at 170lbs.

It's a win win situation because no matter what a korean would win.

Back