• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you want to win, not who do you think: Rousey or Nunes

NzlJB7g.jpg

If Amanda loses, she will be fine and come back. I worry what a loss would do to Ronda.

That's just pathetic though. Just because Ronda doesn't have the emotional skills to deal with losing at the highest level we should hope she wins out of pity and worry?

A weird way of looking at it imo.

I would think maybe a second loss would hopefully teach Ronda that losing isn't the end of the world.

I'm rooting for Nunes. Anytime she is interviewed and asked about her training her whole face lights up. You can tell she really loves what she does and it's a joy to see.

Last edited:
I want Amanda to win, 100%, but realistically, this fight is a coin toss.

Don't know why some people are expecting Ronda to have better cardio though - she has no ability to pace herself whatsoever. Nunes meanwhile has shown bad cardio early in her UFC career but has matured since then.

I want Nunes.

Rousey lost a fight and imploded. Just mentally weak. Everyone loses eventually and the true champs can't wait to get back in there. I sense Rousey doesn't want to be there.

I think Nunes destroys her.

Rooting for Ronda and Holm for both their next fights they can have a superfight rematch for the FW belt.
This. I think this would be huge for the sport.
Also, I think it sets up the even bigger showdown of Cyborg vs Ronda.
If the Ronda fight never happens, Cyborg isn't going to sign to fight GDR and Dana won't offer her Holm, since he's pissed about the USADA violation, and all of her turning down fights non-sense.

I'm rooting for Nunes. Anytime she is interviewed and asked about her training her whole face lights up. You can tell she really loves what he does and it's a joy to see.

Yeah, the way she handled the jeering at the weigh-in was great. You could tell she wanted to try playing the bad guy in that moment, but couldn't get the smile off her face.

I want Nunes to win, but then Edmond to KO her after the fight, so none can doubt his abilities!

I want Nunes to win and Ronda to quit WMMA.

Though, if Ronda sticks to the no talking to the media thing, then I could handle it better if she wins. It would not be so bad if she just did the weigh-in and fought without talking to anybody. I do not want to hear her speak ever again.

picking Ronda, but more interested in seeing Nunes win & the fallout of another loss.

I want Nunes to win. While mma news media isn't that great it shouldn't be ignored. Plus Rousey got special treatment that no one else has gotten and seems no one else will get. hopefully not even Ronda in the case that she wins, or loses and fights again.

I want Rousey, Garbrandt and Lineker to win but i believe Rousey, Cruz and Dillashaw will get it done.

I think it's a toss up, but I want Nunes to win.

That's just pathetic though. Just because Ronda doesn't have the emotional skills to deal with losing at the highest level we should hope she wins out of pity and worry?

A weird way of looking at it imo.

I would think maybe a second loss would hopefully teach Ronda that losing isn't the end of the world.

It's may be weak, but I've known people that committed suicide and I have also known people that can't handle failure. Even if it could be said that they should handle it better, I will never stop feeling bad for people with mental blocks.

In all honesty, Nunes because you can tell she loves the sport it's not just a job for her it's her passion and she's looking to excel in it and stay with it. For Ronda it looks as though she is just using this as a stepping stone to further advance her career opportunities outside this sport. She doesn't take this as seriously as the other fighters do who really live, eat, and sleep this.

Back