Who do you want to win, not who do you think: Rousey or Nunes

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of Ronda. I love watching Holms KO her. However, I sort of want to see her make a comeback. It'd really shake up the division to see her on top again and everyone scrambling to get a shot at her while Nunes claws her way back to a title shot. So, I would like to see Rousey win tonight and reclaim her belt. Everyone loves a comeback story.

Who do you want to win: Ronda or Nunes?

I will also add I have a feeling Ronda's going to win this one. I think she could actually hurt Amanda standing, take her down and submit her. If she gets out of the 1st round the odds are definitely in Rousey's favor as Nunes has been known to gas. I also think Ronda will play it much safer and smarter.

Want Nunes to win. Not a fan of fighters thinking they're above the sport and this whole me against the world narrative they're pushing is so teenage angst, it's pathetic.

Also style wise I enjoy Nunes as a fighter 100X more

I want Nunes to win and I think she'll win.

Round 1 RNC baby

I only hope Ronda can make R2

so I can see Edmond cry again

I want the professional to win. Nunes 2nd round Submission

Ronda, love or hate her, she's good for the sport.

Rousey. Because Amanda is a Lesbian and I don't like homosexual peopple

Ronda lost me as a fan for personality reasons long ago, so I will be rooting for Nunes. I like her aggressive style and how she goes out to damage, not spar.

That said, I'm not one of those fans that thinks Ronda was overrated, especially in WMMA, and I expect her to take winning very seriously. I don't think she is going to come in weak and fold.

I want Ronda to win and my prediction is Ronda by armbar in the first round.

I can not stand Ronda and want Nunes to destroy her so we never have to see her on late night talk shows worshiping herself again. How does anyone like her, she is disrespectful to her opponents and is a poor sport.

I do give her credit for staying with Edmund despite all the btches and her Mom complaining but other than that she is not enjoyable to me. Plus FCk the UFc and I want their darlings, Sage Paige Ronda to keep losing so real fighters can get paid

I want to see the arm collector back. Always been a big rousey fan. Her fights are exciting. Leading up and during. Hope shes back. But...she has been inactive and reclusive while nunes is on a 4 fight streak. So i think amanda wins. Would be soo happy if im wrong tho. GO R3 !!

Rooting for Ronda and Holm for both their next fights they can have a superfight rematch for the FW belt.

Rousey. Because Amanda is a Lesbian and I don't like homosexual peopple
<escalate99>

I prefer Amanda's public persona more than Ronda's, but it's fighting so I don't really give.that too much weight. I don't think it will hurt/help the sport if either woman wins. Though Ronda will likely bring more attention, some of it is negative.

If Amanda loses, she will be fine and come back. I worry what a loss would do to Ronda.

May the best fighter win. I just hope it will a great fight.

I want Rousey to win, because chaos and dumpster fires.

Q2bHeW.gif

I want Nunes to win because she's an awesome champ, humble and classy. Basically everything Ronda isn't.

Back