Who do you want to see Khamzat Chimaev fight next?

Who do you want to see Khamzat Chimaev fight next?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Khamzat is probably the most anticipated fighter to see who he fights next.

I really hope they can make a matchup for him this week or next week. So we can focus on who he's officially fighting.

I just want to see him fight a top 10 ranked guy ASAP.

gilbert-burns-aleksei-kunchenko-ufc-uruguay-5.jpg

FBLcNjBWEDcoTmU

usa_today_10863516.0.jpg

1613206550_belal-muhammad.jpg

1352764380.jpg

904777d2-cb69-4eda-bafe-62d6c097e937.jpg

1314280580.0.jpg

Last edited:
Keep him away from Luque

Let him squash Belal

Colby, Burns, Luque...

Ferget Mags... That dog is cooked...

I voted Luque, I think him, Burns, Muhammad or Brady are the most likely to get matched with Chimaev next.

Do you honestly believe a ranked 11 fighter will fight for the title next?
Jorge masvidal fought for a title coming off a loss. To said fighter.
Colby fought for a title rematch even though he has no wins over the current top 11 ranked figthers you are eluding to.
This ufc they don’t have a merit system.

Last BW title fight featured two guys both coming off defeats. Lol

He’s the truth, we need to get over that, he’s possibly a 2-division champ. I’m a believer.

That being said I would like for him to have another fight or two at WW before a TS.

I voted Magny
wild card: Belal

Magny actually wants to fight Chimaev so reward Neil by putting them on the main of a big PPV and giving them PPV points. It's not rocket science, treat your fighters well.

If Chimaev wins then he should fight Covington.

Voted Colby, because after two lost title fights you should always have to step back a little imo.
Try yourself against new promising guys who just made the rankings. We've seen it in the past with those who failed to get the belt,
so I feel like it's these last few years fighters have gotten a bit too aware of their status. Let's do things like we used to in the glory days of MMA!

Colby. I want to see him tested. He's talking a lot of shit. Let's see if he can
back it up.
You can hate on Colby but he's backed it up lol. Yeah he talks shit but people know it's a gimmick and people also know he's not an easy fight for anyone.

Back