Who do you want to see Conor fight next?

Who do you want to see Conor fight next?

• Total voters
Gaethje or Masvidal, nobody else.

Tony, Gaethje or Mas. No interest in Khabonor 2, except for the press conferences. Nate trilogy seems like something they should do when they're 50, looking to cash in one last time.

Masvidal, because it's gonna be a stand up battle, and war of attrition. Justin gets finished easily, and khabib rag doll Conor again.

This is the most intriguing fight for Conor at this point.

you are all watching the finger and missing the heavenly glory. Conor/ GSP then Conor/ Khabib . These would be HUGE events. The only monkey wrench is Ferguson. If Ferguson wins, i still see the aformentioned fights going down.

Conor is about $$$$$$ and Ferguson and all the other fighters at 155/170 are not draws

I want jorge, but I dont think jorge will just stand like a fool and get hit like donald did, so likely wont happen. Mayweather already put a Conor floyd 2 poster on his Instagram, so i would bet he fights floyd unless Tony falls to injury. If he does, then Donald was paid i swear. Dont damage Conor money...

Khabib will be the last man standing and Conor can cry in his 800 gallon bottle of irish proper , crumlin whatever.

Back