Who do you want to see Conor fight next?

Who do you want to see Conor fight next?

• Total voters
Anyone the GOAT chooses will lose. Not a single one of the options listed has a chance against Conor in his second prime.

Mas would be cool. It would be a good entertaining fight. Tony would be cool too.

Conor has nothing for Khabib IMO. Stylistically, Conor can't beat Khabib outside of a lucky punch that's very unlikely to ever land. I think Khaib is going to absolutely destroy Tony as well.

masvidal or justin are the fights to make

Masvidal, because I believe the 155 (or any) title should be honored and earned and last nights fight was at 170 not 155.

I’d only be interested at 155 if he were a late replacement for Khabib v Ferguson

Gaethje At 155lb 100%!! winner of that fights the winner of khabib vs tony

To me only Gaethje fight makes sense, Jorge is not a good pick for Conor, he destroyed Nate and Till, left-handed fighters. Usman is boring, but he is a too good wrestler. Gaethje will brawl, so Conor could defeat him.

You should have made that Floyd option just to make visible that nobody wants this shit rematc

Thought about it, but Floyd only offered cause he wants attention.

Fight would never happen. Floyd’s too old.

Last edited:
masvidal or justin are the fights to make

I'd rather see Masvidal.

Let Justin have the winner of Khabib Vs Tony, I think Justin is a more interesting style match up for Khabib.

Back