Who Do you Want to See Conor Fight Next?

Who Do you Want to See Conor Fight Next?

• Total voters
Honestly, recent Twitter banter has me kinda wanting to see a McGregor vs Askren fight.

I hate myself a bit for bringing him up as he is trash, but he is still pretty relevant until he loses his next fight.

Everyone wants their last big chance at a red panty night before he is further diluted so lets hear it. Oh, and no way does he deserve a fight with Kahbib but I am including him just because and while some of the fighters already have fights just ignore it for the sake of the poll.

Who do you want to see Conor fight next? There are two "write ins" as my auto text messed me up and I cannot correct it.

My vote goes to Poirier but I would also like to see really any of t hem except Khabib at this point.
I just want see fight a another fighter instead of fighting: keyboards ...72yo men...and cameras.

Make him fight his fellow "Irishman" in Paul Felder. I'd be a fun 5 round scrap and if Conor couldn't beat Felder then we know he's not the same fighter anymore. Let's see if he can still stave off a competent Top 10 pressure fighter.

But of course the logical choice is Dustin/winner or loser of Cowboy vs Gaethje.

2 guys voted GSP, who are they ? what are they goal in life ? what do they want to achieve ? we must know

Let Conor fight someone like Vick. Or even Tsarukyan.

Gaethje 100%

Thats the fight

Or if he needs an easier warm up fight Aldo at 155

If he comes back, the loser of Gaethje-Cerrone makes sense

Poirier or Gathje/Cerrone winner. Does not deserve Khabib or Tony at all.

Aldo hematch at lw

In terms of fighting (and not simply what his financial worth can do for him):
He should rematch Aldo.
Or
He should rematch Holloway.
Or
He should rematch Poirier.

Justin/Cowboy winner/loser
Nate/Mas winner/loser
Khabib/Tony loser
Dustin
Aldo LW

Honestly any fight that isnt Khabib, i want him to earn the title fight....atleast 1 fight

Poirier makes a lot of sense. Diaz if he loses to Jorge as well

I don't think he should get the Gaethje/Cerrone winner I think that guy should get the next title shot

I'd watch a Max fight but Conor can't make 145 again so non-title at 155
Even if Cowboy wins? He's one fight removed from losing to Tony and before that has a 2 fight win streak at LW. Not sure that's title worthy. A match up for the winner against Conor makes more sense provided Tony and Khabib finally end up fighting, ideally around the same time, if not on the same card.

The old man again.
That was the most active he's been in years.

Back