Who Do you Want to See Conor Fight Next?

Who Do you Want to See Conor Fight Next?

• Total voters

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I hate myself a bit for bringing him up as he is trash, but he is still pretty relevant until he loses his next fight.

Everyone wants their last big chance at a red panty night before he is further diluted so lets hear it. Oh, and no way does he deserve a fight with Kahbib but I am including him just because and while some of the fighters already have fights just ignore it for the sake of the poll.

Who do you want to see Conor fight next? There are two "write ins" as my auto text messed me up and I cannot correct it.

My vote goes to Poirier but I would also like to see really any of t hem except Khabib at this point.

Dustin if gaethje loses or gaethje if he beats cowboy

bubba and his friends in the slammer..... I'd think the threat of prison sex would motivate him to not gas

He should fight dustin or the loser of cowboy and gaethje

Old man rematch. Let's see if Conor can actually crack him.

Poirier makes a lot of sense. Diaz if he loses to Jorge as well

I don't think he should get the Gaethje/Cerrone winner I think that guy should get the next title shot

I'd watch a Max fight but Conor can't make 145 again so non-title at 155

Thread title should be “Who do we pray beats Conor next?” Based on that write up.

Gaethje since that match fell through over the summer lol.

Nobody.. i don't care about him fighting anymore... he's soo irrelevant in the mma game... idk why people keep talking about him as a title contender... he should be in the prelims.

Gathje is so overrated it's hilarious.

If Conor beats Poirier again, he deserves the Khabib rematch.
I don't see him fighting Dustin. I think he should fight Justin since he was the one bringing his name into it even though we all know that was rubbish. We have yet to see where Conor really stands in the LW division and giving him a fringe top 5 guy would be perfect. He doesn't have the name though. Realistically I think it's more than likely the winner of Jorge and Nate. Things may change if Masvidal wins though. There will be talk but I don't see it. More than likely his next opponent is a court case.

Nobody.. i don't care about him fighting anymore... he's soo irrelevant in the mma game... idk why people keep talking about him as a title contender... he should be in the prelims.

You maybe on the outside looking in on that one based on the 34959903939487476 threads about Conor every day on this damn forum.

Now that Khabib won I don't think there is any chance of Conor fighting before the end of the year. I guarantee if Dustin won Conor would be yelling all over about getting that fight or Tony. I think he'll wait for the outcome of Khabib vs Tony next. Then make his move. But I think your taking the right approach, who cares at this point until he has fight announced.

Back