Who do YOU want Timothy Bradley to fight on March 16th?

Anyone top 5 guy at his weight.

Marquez looks to be facing vargas. i cant quite confirm it yet, but its a real probability. cant wait to hear you guys bitch about that. likely will be in mexico

Marquez looks to be facing vargas. i cant quite confirm it yet, but its a real probability. cant wait to hear you guys bitch about that. likely will be in mexico

fernando-vargas_3505446.jpg

Easy fight JMM.

Bradley ain't fighting no GB Fighters..

and why the hell are people still arguing about Pac/Bradley? It's pretty much irrelevant who you think won that fight.

It's very relevant. Most of the world knows that Pacquiao won. THere is little money in this fight, and fight fans aren't interested in rewarding robberies.

There is plenty out there for Bradley.

It's very relevant. Most of the world knows that Pacquiao won. THere is little money in this fight, and fight fans aren't interested in rewarding robberies.

There is plenty out there for Bradley.

Pacquiao is involved, there is plenty of money for everybody.

By Rob Smith:

Bob Arum of Top Rank says his fighter WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley (29-0, 12 KO

Fuck this fight if it happens, even if Bradley goes back to 140 for it. Much better fights out there.

"This would be an interesting fight if it happens because Bradley pretty badly flawed to where even a guy like 5

It's ESB, don't expect Tolstoy.

I actually wouldn't like to see Floyd vs. Bradley if i could get to pick a fight. I'd prefer Bradley - Rios as i believe Rios would force Bradley into a fun fight.

Bradley-Gamboa rumor was floating around and i really like that fight too. Mostly to see exactly what Gamboa is made of and how far he can go.

Id like to see him fight Bam Bam. I just can't get behind Bradley, I just don't see it.

Nooooooo! He wouldn't have went along with the fix the way Pacquiao did anyway.

A truly sad day when Kimo beat the hell out of him.

Up there with Jushin "Thunder" Liger's awful effort.

Neither even have the comedy ending that Alberto Del Rio/Dos Caras Jr vs Cro Cop gave us (although it's worth noting that Dos Caras Jr actually had a petty decent MMA career).

Back