who do you thinkis the goat boxing wise

For me, it’s:
Pac
RJJ
Tszyu
Hopkins

It’s actually funny that you mentioned Triple G. Here, he’s seen by most boxing fans as can-beater :).
Big fun of tszyu. He had good skills and was a murderous puncher.

Charley Burley and all the Black Murderers’ Row were great fighters also. Sadly, due to US racist policies at that period of time these guys didn’t get all the praise they really deserved.

Charley Burley and all the Black Murderers’ Row were great fighters also. Sadly, due to US racist policies at that period of time these guys didn’t get all the praise they really deserved.
Well yea...
But have you seen the footage of his fight that is on yt?

There is. A breakdown on yt by a trainer in Iceland that is pretty good.

I’m interested, bruhs - what’s western boxing fans opinions on Morales and Barrera? How big of a stars they were? Or weren’t? :) Aside from their superb trilogy.

I’m interested, bruhs - what’s western boxing fans opinions on Morales and Barrera? How big of a stars they were? Or weren’t? :) Aside from their superb trilogy.

They are rated very highly in the UK.

Especially Barrera for his win over Hamed. Morales is regarded highly as well for his one sided war with Wayne McCullough.

I would say they are regarded more highly than most guys in the P4P top 10 right now but not on the level of Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Personally:
-Floyd
-Leonard
-Ali
-Pacman
-Sanchez

If I'm being self indulgent I'd add:
-Hagler
-JCC
-Whitaker

Many people seem to agree on guys like Robinson, Louis, Moore, Armstrong, Pep etc. Admittedly I haven't watched much boxing from before the 60's, so I don't really have an opinion on them.

Back