Who Do You Think Would Win Anderson Silva or Luke Rockhold?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
How would you see a matchup between Anderson and Rockhold going?

It would be a replay of Machida vs Rockhold.

If Rockhold manages to take the fight to the ground, most likely he wins by TKO.

If not, Anderson by KO.

pre-weidman silva beats Luke. Luke wont threaten with Wrestling like Weidman and would probably start to trade with him. IMO it looks like a watered down version of his fight with griffin.

zzaQkUn.jpg

Vs

img_2096_copy.png

my money would be on anderson via KO

he would have a point to prove and wouldnt be clowning like he did against weidman

Right now? Probably Rockhold.

When Anderson was in his prime it'd be a great matchup and I'd pick Anderson to win

Have u seen Andersons last 3 fights and Rockholds last 3 fights. Why is this even a question

Rockhold destroys him nowadays. Prime Silva beats him though.

I think Anderson still has a good chance in this fight. Prime versus prime Anderson takes it without any issue.

:eek:

Most delusional fanbase ever, wow.

They sure are. They are right though, he would be "matrixing" if he won. It looks the same as "clowning ", the only difference is if he wins or loses. God like matrix if he wins, stupid clowning if he loses. I have studied the fan base and this is the extent of their mental capacity

Rockmaster would be the favorite but with his atrocious striking defense I wouldn't be surprised if Silva ethered him before it even got to the ground

Right now I think Rockhold would finish him on the ground. In Silva's prime it would have been a lot more interesting of a fight. Rockhold is a pretty well rounded and powerful fighter where as Anderson is quick and accurate with excellent strikes. Rockhold could win a decision if he didn't let Silva get into his head and mixed his grappling and striking together.

I always wanted this fight. I believe Luke has what it takes just like Weidman did. I lean towards Luke even more now considering Andersons past 3 performances.

Prime Silva should be favored as Luke's TDs and striking defense aren't the greatest.

Currently probably Rockhard by youth.

Rockhold probably stops him now. In their repsective primes, I'd favour Silva, but not by a whole lot.

Back