Who do You Think Won Rampage Jackson vs. King Mo?

Mo did NO damage, may I repeat NO damage. Rampage won on strikes and aggresiveness

Rampage won. King Mo should have had a point deducted each round for the worst performance of any fighter this year.

Don't know who won, I'm glad Rampage got the nod because Mo's round 3 LnP was definition LnP not "boo a wrestler beat my favorite fighter". I hate to see that get rewarded so I was happy with the decision.

But I know one thing. If you paid money for the card, you lost.

We all wanted Rampage, and I hate lay and pray too, but come the fuck on, THAT is a robbery.
Nah, Mo didn't do anything in the second or third rounds. Rampage busted him up in the second and controlled the whole fight in the third.

Mo actually won, nobody deserved to win. Rampage tried harder to do something though.

Mo wins the lay n pray contest.
Rampage wins the rest.

Under the unified rules Mo won.

Was surprised with the decision, but really don't care for neither guy.

lmao seriously, how are people picking rampage??? he landed like 3 punches in round 3

Based off the way fights are normally judged, King Mo. If we're looking at it as if lay and pray should not be rewarded I still think it was close. It's one of those fights you just want to call a draw for the hell of it.

i voted for mo, but i will say the 3rd round was very close. very well could have went the other way. and yes no one wants to watch someone stall for the win. at least rampage looked for damage and attempted to finish the fight.

oh well, as ol' DW would say... "never leave it in the hands of the judges"

all 3 judges sucked ass, what did Rampage do to win that rd?

Back