Who do You Think Won Rampage Jackson vs. King Mo?

I thought Mo was going to win but I don't care about him being screwed.

It basically comes down to the 3rd round. I think most people had round one for Mo and round 2 for Rampage.

I honestly was not too sure who won that round. Mo out wrestled him for a bit but did not get any dominate positions or really hit him with... anything. Rampage did land some nice shots after getting up.

P.S. either way, I think we can all agree that it was awesome to see Mo's face when he lost.... twas great :)

People think that Rampage won...damn y'all out here dickriding

tonight the biggest winners were the fans in attendance and the millions watching around the world!!
honestly mo should've got the nod but glad he didn't more judges need to start scoring fights like these judges did and not put so much weight on lay and pray and stall tactics

Rampage won Mo did nothing with the takedowns, never had Rampage in any troube on the ground, and on the feet Mo was just running backwards he didnt wanna exchange hands with Rampage. You shouldnt be awarded a win because you land a few take downs especially if you dont land any good GP or attempt a submission. Rampage worked the jab nice and landed a few nice power shots.

And King Mo came to win.

Too bad the judges are as intelligent as the average Shertard.

48390226.jpg

Quinton soundly won that fight. Mo did nothing with his takedowns, he consistently ran away and Rampage did all the damage in that fight. We've been conditioned by shit judges who put too much credence on takedowns that don't result in any passes, advances or have any striking damage or sub attempts afterward.

Mo did nothing but hump, hug, and lay on. Quinton actually fought. I have no issues whatsoever with that decision. It reminds me of Benson Henderson/Josh Thomson. Thomson got the same amount of takedowns but did nothing with them. Benson landed strikes after all his.

Rampage deserved that decision.

I could've understood the Mo-hate more if Rampage had done anything but he didn't. He was agressive, sure, but he landed very little. Mo's style made it look like he's hurt too, running around and wobbling and whatnot. Nah, Mo won.

Rampage landed like 4 strikes in that last round guys, the one big shot he landed Mo responded with a big right. He got fucked plain and simple, the rules are the rules. You can't just change them cause your dude didn't win.

Rampage. Mo did just jack shit after round 1. Threw about 5 total strikes combined in the last two rounds, and other than land two takedowns he did nothing with them. Rampage got up, and stuffed the rest of them and outstruck Mo. Stuffing 8 takedowns and outstriking the guy > landing two takedowns. Mo ran from Rampage the whole fight too.

Rampage would have one shotted him if there were two more rounds

I could've understood the Mo-hate more if Rampage had done anything but he didn't. He was agressive, sure, but he landed very little. Mo's style made it look like he's hurt too, running around and wobbling and whatnot. Nah, Mo won.

In fairness, Mo's left eye was pretty jacked up after the 2nd.

Yes mo took him down alot but he did nothing with it. On the feet rampage was staggering mo left and right and had to chase him down pretty much the whole fight to engage mo. I know i'm not with the majority of you guys but i'm just putting my 2 cents in. lnp shouldn't win fights is what sherdog has been saying forever but when it starts to happen we all scream robbery lol..

Pride judges must have gone over to that athletic commission lol Mo looked terrible standing he did not want to fight at all... Damage speaks too Rampage didn't even have a scrape

Back