Who do you think won Jon Jones VS Alexander Gustafsson?

How can the 4th be a toss up Jones clearly had Gus hurt and running?

Gus was clearly winning that round before that, but i still gave the fourth to Jon.

1 gus
2 gus
3 gus
4 jon
5 jon

I think those head kicks in the championship rounds stole it for Bones

Jon looks fucked up after the fight. Alex just looks tired. Robbed, lol. But it will make a great rematch one day.

I watched it with no sound, Gus landed more and was more active. I think they gave it to Jones because he was coming forward. Gus should have thrown a few straight down the pipe leg kicks.

Gustafson. This fight reminds me of BJ vs Edgar 1. Fightmetric stats incoming...

had 3 rds 100% to gus

might of understood a tight SD

but a UD to jones including a 49-46...like wtf is happening to this sport

Hahahaha...Maximum butthurt all over sherdog right now,

Jones 2,4,5

Gus, but I knew they would give to Jones, and that the only way for Gus to take it was to finish the fight or win a highly lopsided decision fight. With a viable champ established so quickly like Jones, that was the only way the title was gonan change hands.

So pissed off that Gustaffson got our hopes up that Jones's fanboys could finally be silenced permanently but could not finished. Now my weekend is ruined.

The fight was a toss up. A case can be made for either fighter winning. The judge that scored it 49-46 is a dumbass.

What the hell is with the poll results? I don't even like Jones, but this haters are sad.

That fight wasn't even controversial... does anyone actually believe Gus won the first three rounds?

Comes down to the second round. Scored it for Jones live so will stay with Jones taking it 48-47 . 49 score was horrible.

48-47 Jones, but the fight was very, very close

I had it 48-47 Gus. I figured the judges would give it to Jones by split decision though.

Back