Who do you think won Jon Jones VS Alexander Gustafsson?

Either Gus or maybe... MAYBE a draw. Jones winning is the only choice I don't find reasonable.

close as hell, but i'd give it to Gus. He is an amazing fighter and deserves a rematch.

10 - 9 Alex
10 - 9 Alex (close round)
10 - 9 Alex
10 - 9 Jones
10 - 9 Jones

48-47 Gus

I had it even after 4 and Jones did more damage and wasn't as gassed in the 5th. That decided it.

do53TyB.jpg

Fight of the Year easily, but Alex shoulda won that.. I like them both but Alex really outstruck Jones big time and pointwise.

Or maybe they just saw Jones face all busted up. Gus only got cut with an elbow.

Jones lost round 4. Gus wasn't hurt he was tired. He only lost round 5.

Yeah, it's funny how he got tired right after eating that elbow to his frontal lobe. Weird how that works.

I had it rounds 3,4,5 for JBJ. Round 3 was super close. I'm surprised by the unanimous decision. It really comes down to who took round 3 IMO. Amazing fight. Amazing performance by both men. FOTY.

When Gus put his hands down in the last round I started yelling "This is rigged".

Man I'm not judge. I know I really really wanted Gus to win, but I can't hate this decision. Hopefully Gus will be back with another title shot soon.

I don't think it was a draw, but I voted for it because it was too close to call.

Gus definitely won 1 and 3, but 2 and 4 were very even. Bones probably had 4 after rocking him. Jones won 5.

Great fight, one of the best I've seen. Definitely the best title fight in a long time.

Hardly a robbery. Jones clearly won rounds 4 and 5 and round 2 was close. Everyone calling this a robbery get your head out of your ass.

Back