Who Do You Think Tyson Should Fight

Some other old boxer if anyone

shit i'd still be down to see him hopefully fuck up Holyfield

Hell yeah. Mike needs redemption

Almost everyone forgets that in the second, ear-biting fight, Tyson was kicking Holyfield's ass. Holyfield started to tie him up in order to weather the barrage and headbutted Mike pretty clearly. The ref may have given one warning but Holyfield did it time and time again pretty blatantly.

So Mike bites Holyfield out of exasperation because Holyfield kept either headbutting or tying him up and the ref wasn't calling shit. Obviously it's not a justification but I think a lot of people really think that the fight was going fine and Mike just snapped and decided to bite.

When Tyson got out of prison the first time his comeback fight was Peter McNealy

Yeah, it was a pretty fun scrap too. McNeeley came out swinging and earned his paycheck

Full fight:

He whips so much of the general public.

Funny story. I worked with a guy who said he could beat tyson now. (This was 10 years ago) His reasoning? He began losing to bum fighters.

JB_vq4lk6

That’s the guy who punched Shawn micheals at wrestlemania .... Shawn lost his belt that night to stone cold
Wanna hear a funny story? I just read this the other day.

After the match Mike was gonna drape Stone Colds colds shirt over an unconscious Shawn Michaels. Michaels refused to do it because he thought made his character look bad.

For some reason mike decided to do it anyway lol.

Hbk flipped out over this and almost came to ruin the post wrestle mania press conference.

Yeah, it was a pretty fun scrap too. McNeeley came out swinging and earned his paycheck

Full fight:

Man I remember everyone acting like McNeely was a bum before that fight. I didn't realize he was ranked #7 and had a 36-1 record.

That's a legit opponent for a warm-up fight after a multiple year layoff.

Rematch with this guy. Takes out Tyson fucking blindfolded

No-Mothafucking-Body! Let's just enjoy these training vids for what they are! Gosh!

Justin Trudeau had already done celebrity boxing. I'd like to see him vs Tyson.

Michael Moore - he’d never pass a pre-fight physical, but I’d love to see him knocked unconscious.

I think my boy deserves a rematch. Tyson snuck one on him.
upload_2020-5-2_22-40-15.jpeg

Oh god id love to see him wreck Logan Paul

Tyson would ko Logan Paul. So I'm all for it.

Please have him fight one of those piece a shit Paul bros.......

I only Logan Paul and his brother (Luke?) from people talking shit about them. What's the fascination/hate with Youtubers? Don't like them, don't watch. That shit is weird to me.

I think my boy deserves a rematch. Tyson snuck one on him.
View attachment 765111

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

It was a sucker punch. Mike should be ashamed!

This guy....

upload_2020-5-9_23-19-47.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back