Who Do You Think Tyson Should Fight

Please have him fight one of those piece a shit Paul bros.......

Manuel Charr is the WBA HW champion . Mike has a chance here to become both the youngest and the oldest HW champ ever

A 3 round exhibition with Klitschko would be fun though.

Manuel Charr is the WBA HW champion . Mike has a chance here to become both the youngest and the oldest HW champ ever

A 3 round exhibition with Klitschko would be fun though.
Wow that's a great idea. Charr is 35 years old and hasn't fought since 2017. He's also been shot 4 times in the stomach and has had bad hips that each needed to be replaced, so the mileage on that body might be well beyond your typical 35 year old. I know it would be the longest of long shots, but if Mike had a chance against any belt holder in recent history it would be Charr.

Mike would certainly lose once the tank was empty, but you'd be kidding yourself if you didn't think he'd stand a chance in those first 3 rounds.

Smokes you ignorant slut

That scallywag paul wouldnt last 3 rds..not even close

Holy shit.. Mike is about to caught a body.

He would trash any celebrity. Throw Mark "I would have stopped 9/11" Wahlberg here. He was talking like he was the shit when he trained for that boxing movie.

I still say if they would have put prime Tyson in the UFC after 6-12 months of working on his ground skills. He would have pretty much fucked up any UFC Fighter, Ken to Jones.

He was one punch knocking out motherfuckers with those big ass boxing gloves.
How would you like one of his uppercuts with NO gloves.

I still say if they would have put prime Tyson in the UFC after 6-12 months of working on his ground skills. He would have pretty much fucked up any UFC Fighter, Ken to Jones.

He was one punch knocking out motherfuckers with those big ass boxing gloves.
How would you like one of his uppercuts with NO gloves.
I would not want.

I dont even think his grappling skill8s matter. you still gotta get close enough and take him down.. where you're gonna get hit. You can sit here and bullshit all you want, if you had a gun to your head and its Tyson in 1988 against Jon Jones,,, you have a serious fuckin decision to make.

I saw that. It was pathetic. Mike was doing everything he could do to slow it down and take it easy and the other dude still couldn't do shit. It was like trying to fight a 100-year old lady and still make it look competitive to the crowd.

edit: found it

I never seen this, thanks.
It's funny to see a fat, older, Mike punching at 5% power as to not hurt the guy. His head movement is still God-like.

But... at 40 wasn't he still having like his last fight with Kevin McBride around that time?

I'm surprised he's doing this considering what he said on JRE about not working out anymore, not hitting the bag even or even wanting to think about his boxing days.
I thought so too, he seems very mellow on his podcast (he is probably high), but the competitive spirit never dies.

I would not want.

I dont even think his grappling skill8s matter. you still gotta get close enough and take him down.. where you're gonna get hit. You can sit here and bullshit all you want, if you had a gun to your head and its Tyson in 1988 against Jon Jones,,, you have a serious fuckin decision to make.
This usually ignites a shitstorm on forums and shit trying to say Tyson can fight UFC fighters. But I really think there is a HUGE difference between being hit by that guy with 16oz gloves...and no gloves. I mean has anyone even lived to tell the tale?

Tyson is doing a celebrity fight soon and looking Ready.

So who should he fight. 3 Rds with Logan Paul is my choice. Logan has raw skills and might last all 3.

Buster Douglas whom he should of/could of
beaten in the first place.

I'd also loved to seen prime Tyson Vs Prime
Foreman.

Tyson should fight Bagel Boss

bagel-boss.jpg

If it were mma rules, Logan Paul would have a chance as he does have ok wrestling. Boxing, Tyson 100% without trying.

Tyson is doing a celebrity fight soon and looking Ready.

So who should he fight. 3 Rds with Logan Paul is my choice. Logan has raw skills and might last all 3.

Lol, that trainer walked off hurt. Guaranteed. That was a vicious body blow pads or not.

Holy shit.. Mike is about to caught a body.

He would trash any celebrity. Throw Mark "I would have stopped 9/11" Wahlberg here. He was talking like he was the shit when he trained for that boxing movie.

170717-alecbaldwin.jpg

When Tyson got out of prison the first time his comeback fight was Peter McNealy

Back