Who do you think is the most skilled fighter of all time ?

Prototype

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The frontrunners for this title in my opinion are GSP , Cruz , Aldo . But i have to go with Cruz because even though his body has failed him several times he still found a way to comeback and win the belt by beating TJ Dillashaw . He has the most unique fighting style . Greatest striking defense in MMA History , Elite Takedowns , Elite TDD , Elite at scrambles , guard passing , reversing position from the bottom , Elite standup , GOAT footwork , Good MMA Boxing, Good kicking game(pre injuries), , Elite at switching from striking to takedowns , Great at baiting opponents and making them overcommit , GOAT Fight IQ (Alongside GSP). He lacks power and finishing ability but he is very skilled and thats what helped him become who he is one of the GOATs . Such a shame that injuries took so much out of him and he couldnt reach his full potential.
Dominic-Cruz-2.jpg

TBE

Aldo and Silva

Both past their primes and still KOing or having competitive decisions against young/top ranked killers in 2019.

Jon Jones

Never lost, finished his two biggest rivals in rematches

GSP

No weaknesses.

Didn't need PEDs to do it.

GSP, Aldo, and that drug cheat

Valentina Shevchenko

The guy in your AV TS.

Came in the UFC as a dangerous striker
Became the best MMA wrestler with a Karate background.
Ground game is amazing too, lead the UFC in most guard passed.

Aldo and Silva
Both very skilled fighters especially Jose Aldo . Silva didnt had the best TDD but he was still very skilled.
Aldo may be #3 after Cruz and GSP.
Jon Jones

Never lost, finished his two biggest rivals in rematches
Jones is skilled but he has many falws in his game and relies on his physical ability too much . He has GOAT eyepokes though.
Well I'm excluding proven cheaters obviously.
This is for skills . So cheaters like Jones can be included also.

The guy in your AV TS.

Came in the UFC as a dangerous striker
Became the best MMA wrestler with a Karate background.
Ground game is amazing too, lead the UFC in most guard passed.
Its almost a tie between GOAT St-Pierre and Dominick Cruz.
Both are GOATs.

GSP couldn't even finish an insanely inferior Dan Hardy, definitely not him

1.Jones
2.Silva

Back