Who do you think is the most skilled fighter of all time ?

DJ. Never fought a man smaller than himself, and has dominated the majority of his competition in two weight classes

Oh MMA?

Call me crazy... But for his short run ... Cain Valasquez would have beaten anybody put in front of him that has ever participated in MMA... At least that's what I think.

Not greatest length of run... Not most well rounded... Just would beat any MMA fighter ever born at this point in time.

The frontrunners for this title in my opinion are GSP , Cruz , Aldo . But i have to go with Cruz because even though his body has failed him several times he still found a way to comeback and win the belt by beating TJ Dillashaw . He has the most unique fighting style . Greatest striking defense in MMA History , Elite Takedowns , Elite TDD , Elite at scrambles , guard passing , reversing position from the bottom , Elite standup , GOAT footwork , Good MMA Boxing, Good kicking game(pre injuries), , Elite at switching from striking to takedowns , Great at baiting opponents and making them overcommit , GOAT Fight IQ (Alongside GSP). He lacks power and finishing ability but he is very skilled and thats what helped him become who he is one of the GOATs . Such a shame that injuries took so much out of him and he couldnt reach his full potential.
Dominic-Cruz-2.jpg

TBE
Ngannou obviously

Hahaha

The answer is Jones
I agree, GSP is good, and if they were closer to the same size would actually score takedowns. But, I bet Jones is nasty off his back with elbows, a la Condit. I think, again if they were closer to the same size, that this would be Jones' toughest fight to date, but one he would still win.

IMO

GSP is the most well rounded fighter. The guys known as the best MMA wrestler possibly, 1st degree BJJ black belt. Good boxing especially defensively and one of the smartest fighters in MMA. Its no surprise most people vote him as the GOAT, lots of people cry about it and make shit threads hating on him because they have a hard time accepting there favorite fighter isn't goat. My favorite fighter is Fedor but I got no problem with GSP being voted #1

This has to be at least the 4th account from the same guy whose fav fighters are both Cruz and GSP.

Mighty Mouse, Aldo, Jones would be my top 3. They are all good at elements of Striking, BJJ, Wrestling.

Anderson never had much wrestling but he was the most skilled striker and a good grappler. GSP was really skilled and dominant, but I would put Aldo, MM, Jones slightly ahead in terms of tangible skills.

Overeem is a good shout in terms of pure skill.

I think Dillashaw is in the conversation. He lost his last fight, but he has really good wrestling, great footwork, good bjj. He switches stances effectively, has tightened up his punches, sets traps.

GSP

Elite skills everywhere, offensively and defensively, no weaknesses or “holes” whatsoever, complete mental focus both in training and during the fight, tested his skills for a long time in arguably the most competitive division, kept winning despite severe injuries and ageing, never failed a doping test.

From what I've seen it's Jones. Come on man, he was a white belt choking out and subbing bjj black belts. He dumped an olympic wrestler on his ass time and time again. Outstriking strikers too

Demetrious Johnson

This.

Nobody in MMA has displayed a more well rounded game than Demetrious Johnson. He showed high level skills in all aspects of MMA.

Lol at Anderson being mentioned. He had a glaring weakness and never displayed a top game

Back