Who do you think Dana wants to see win Stipe or Francis?

Says who? Got any data to back that up?
Nope. Just judging by the popularity of each fighter. If you're feeling up to proving me wrong with statistical data then, by all means, feel free. But seriously, beforehand, think about this: which attracts more fans? Miocic vs Jones or Ngannou vs Jones?

Nope. Just judging by the popularity of each fighter. If you're feeling up to proving me wrong with statistical data then, by all means, feel free.

I didn’t say you were wrong. I just wondering how you came to that conclusion without looking at some numbers. Seems like a pretty big assumption to make.

I didn’t say you were wrong. I just wondering how you came to that conclusion without looking at some numbers. Seems like a pretty big assumption to make.
And it may have been, bro. I just happen to be of the opinion that Ngannou is the more popular fighter at this point.

Tell, you what. I'll be happy to debate the point tomorrow morning when I'm not a couple of cocktails deep. Peace.

At this point, probably Ngannou since Stipe only defends the belt once a year.

Jarl

Ngannou is younger, looks more athletic, has a ton of quick KOs and speaks better English.

Dana is just like us, he wants fans entertained and an active champion. Doubt he wants Stipe to defend once a year rematching everyone. Ngannou could bring hype like Brock did as champ and he is already. I'm just afraid if Ngannou wins if we have to do rematch again like with Cormier.

Francis simply cause he'll fight more often than once a year like Stipe.

he got a push before the first Stipe fight but hasnt gotten the same push this time since that loss but think either way a fight with Jones is big. Either its Stipe the UFC HW GOAT vs Jones or the biggest puncher in the sport vs Jones.

I'm pulling for Ngannou.

Stipe, obviously.

Miocic vs Jones is the biggest fight to make this year, with Jones vs Adesanya coming second.

Obviously Ngannou, and as a business theyr should. Stipe is on the verge of retirement, a win would do nothing for them in long term.
If Ngannou wins, he enters his peak era and becomes on the biggets names, with very sellable fights against Jones, Gane, even Lewis.

Stipe fights once a year and has a dull personality. What promoter likes a champ like that?

Ngannou obviously. Stipe is pretty boring personality wise. And just looks like an average dude.

Back