Who do you think Dana wants to see win Stipe or Francis?

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was obvious Dana was hyping up Francis hard for their first fight, he was thinking the UFC could have their first Mike Tyson of HWs. With the rematch do you think Dana still wants Francis to win to set up the super fight with Jon and make Jon’s chances of losing much higher, or have Jon fight an older stipe coming off of multiple wars so he could get an easier fight to set up an Adesanya super fight?

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

<31>

We all know

The end goal is obviously a superfight between double-champ Adesanya and double-champ Jones and that is what Dana is hoping for.

He probably wants ngannou to win, not because he's a star or anything but he's pretty active

dana hates when people vacate on top

jones and stipe are both on the cusp of retirement. I think dana wants francis to beat stipe, then beat jones

All signs suggest he'd prefer Francis, if for no other reason simply because Stipe has proven not to be a draw. But Dana probably doesn't care all that much either way.

And Stipe is clearly the harder fight for Jones. Trolls gonna troll, I guess.

All signs suggest he'd prefer Francis, if for no other reason simply because Stipe has proven not to be a draw. But Dana probably doesn't care all that much either way.

And Stipe is clearly the harder fight for Jones. Trolls gonna troll, I guess.
If Stipe is coming off a win against Ngannou where he has taken multiple hard shots is it really a harder fight?

N'Gannou for sure. The part time fire fighter marketing angle never really worked.

N'Gannou for sure. The part time fire fighter marketing angle never really worked.
A guy with a regular job can be the best in HW, or even guys who got into fighting late in life like Francis or Derrick Lewis. No way someone can play part time fighter in lower weight divisions like they can in HW

Francis puts more asses in seats & sells more PPVs than Stipe. So, of course, Dana wants the more popular, intriguing fighter to win.

Probably Ngannou, but assuming Stipe wins Jones might be more likely to take the fight and beat Stipe. I'm not sure how Jones would beat Ngannou.

Given that Stipe is 38, barely fights anymore, and he retired Dana's company man DC, in sure he would love to see Nganeau take the belt.

Back