• Total voters

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Teh Chris?

or

Teh Rocksalt?

Or in other words, who do you want to win in their rematch?

ps. I put the option of changing your vote in there, cus the way the title is phrased and the question in the poll might be misleading to each other.

Last edited:
Use to like Chris but he's so bitchy now , don't !like rockhold either so fuck them both

You should really adjust thread title and question.

I would be most entertained if Luke won by spin kick.

Chris, just because when he loses it's in such an awesome fashion.

You can't not like Chris but i think Rockhold offers more in the fighting department.

Teh Chris?

or

Teh Rocksalt?

Or in other words, who do you want to win in their rematch?

ps. I put the option of changing your vote in there, cus the way the title is phrased and the question in the poll might be misleading to each other.
Yeah, you need to fix that. The poll is pointless right now....adding a p.s. or not is pointless when half the ppl who come in don't bother to read the entire post.

Either change the title of the thread, or change the question.

Don’t HATE either of them.

Luke is more annoying for sure.

i would rather see luke win.

I can't stand weidman, hate is a strong word. But i really dislike him.

i dislike both of them immensely, but id want luke to win the rematch in just the same fashion as the first fight.

weidman has his head in the clouds still thinking he is worthy of a title shot going 1-3 in his last 4 with 3 (t)ko losses. this is hilarious to see him whinge and complain saying he should get the next shot. dude needs to win some fights first.

rockhold is nearly as arrogant but seems a bit more humbled since bisping wrekt him and yoel too. rockhold was never weidmans level of douche imo.

They're both dorks with massive holes in their games but I have a soft spot for both of them.

I'll take Weidman to make it 1-1 and set up the trilogy. Hopefully by spinning shit KO.

Yeah, you need to fix that. The poll is pointless right now....adding a p.s. or not is pointless when half the ppl who come in don't bother to read the entire post.

Either change the title of the thread, or change the question.

If you don't bother to read the post, then it's pointless anyway. If you can't even read a few sentences, maybe you should change, not the thread.

These polls should ever offer a dana option

I actually like them both lol.
The Chris is cool but he seems so entitled lately.
I like Rockhold as a fighter and the back and forth between him and Bisping was gold. If Rockhold wasnt such a tool that 2nd fight wouldnt have been so glorious.

Im a fan of both. I think Rockhold gets the finish though. I think The Chris might have some confidence issues as well as knowing what happened last time and I dont think he has the boxing speed and skill to take advantage of Lukes bad defense.

If you don't bother to read the post, then it's pointless anyway. If you can't even read a few sentences, maybe you should change, not the thread.
Ok....do what you do. But the results of this poll in the end will be inaccurate. It was a stupid way to phrase it. That's on you. Don't want to take into consideration how a.d.d. shedoggers are? So be it, that's on you as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back