Who do you Sherdoggers hate more?

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
rockhold. he was already punished for losing the belt to bisping of all people by getting KTFO by romero. weidman should be punished for letting costa getting potentially destroyed by romero. also he's the most delusional motherfucker of all time

I actually like them both lol.
The Chris is cool but he seems so entitled lately.
I like Rockhold as a fighter and the back and forth between him and Bisping was gold. If Rockhold wasnt such a tool that 2nd fight wouldnt have been so glorious.

Im a fan of both. I think Rockhold gets the finish though. I think The Chris might have some confidence issues as well as knowing what happened last time and I dont think he has the boxing speed and skill to take advantage of Lukes bad defense.

This is why I opted to make the poll, who do you want to win? Cus people might not hate either of them but still want somebody to win. But I still wanted to be the theme of the thread that both are really hated on here.

Ok....do what you do. But the results of this poll in the end will be inaccurate. It was a stupid way to phrase it. That's on you. Don't want to take into consideration how a.d.d. shedoggers are? So be it, that's on you as well.

Lol, bud. It's not a big deal. Chill.

I'm rooting for a double KO

I prefer Weidman, I'll take a whiney shit over an arrogant prick any day.

I never thought Weidman was that great even when he was champion. Seems like more of a product of lucky timing and circumstances

I never thought Weidman was that great even when he was champion. Seems like more of a product of lucky timing and circumstances

Funny, I think Weidman is awesome and his decline is more a product of bad luck.

Respectfully disagreeing here =]

I hate none of the above. I would love to see the rematch, i favor Rockhold slightly.

Weidman seems strangely entitled for someone who’s had some bad losses. I dont really like Luke, but out of these two, he’s the lesser douche.

Who needs dis bums, when we have Borrachinha!

Funny, I think Weidman is awesome and his decline is more a product of bad luck.

Respectfully disagreeing here =]

Title shot after beating Munoz

Wins title and rematch vs Anderson both in questionable fashion

Machida was a good win although he was aging

Fought Vitor in his first USADA era fight

Goes on a three fight skid.

Obviously he's a great fighter but I just think he was a product of lucky circumstances

Am I the only one that actually likes and admires both?

Nah, same here. I like both and admire certain aspects of both. I like Teh Chris a little more though.

Back