Who do you rank higher on P4P list Khabib or Jones?

Both are unbeaten in fights but Jones has lost way more rounds.

Also Jones tested positive for PEDs too many times.

Winner = Khabib.

Wait now, there are people still to this day who talk about P4P? Only casuals use such a laughable term.

Imagine trying to subjectively rank fighters and their skillsets without size/weight as a factor. You guys been duped hard.

Jones LHW + HW.jpg

Khabib LW + WW 02.jpg

KHABIB GOAT.jpg

I'll take the guy who isn't fighting midgets and has massive height and reach advantages in almost every fight including having a licence to PED and eyepoke as much as he wants. I'll take the guy who wasn't there at the right time picking off war torn past prime Pride 'Legends' aka 'midgets' and who wasn't gifted a title shot fairly early thus amassing so many defences. Jones is a cult figure in MMA which people rarely want to examine career wise thoroughly for whatever reason, it could be because they're degenerates like him and/or Jones beat their favourite Pride legend so feel they must be loyal to Jones now. Whether Jones is the exact size and shape as Khabib at LW or Khabib is the exact size and shape as Jones at LHW, Khabib fucks him up every day of the week regardless of how many dick pills Jones takes.

Jones. Even though he's popped for PEDs about half of his opponents also were on PEDs. Level playing field.

I got Jones at #1, so yeah.........

Back