Who do you rank higher on P4P list Khabib or Jones?

Jones has faced stiffer competition and has numbers on his side albeit Khabib doesnt have any asterisks regarding USADA.

The guy who's 14-0 in UFC title fights.

Jones is a juiced up roid cheating POS, Khabib is ranked higher IMO.
giphy.gif

Khabib. Jones, as a shameless steroid cheat doesn't qualify.

Hidden questions. Does cheating matter to you/are you too stupid to understand the science that clearly proves Jones innocence?

It’s clearly jones unless you disqualify him for cheating

The guy who doesn't test positive for roids every fight.

Perma-Pico boy is a joke.

I rank Jones higher.

I really have to see Khabib vs someone with elite wrestling to see how he performs when his biggest weapon is threatened.

even with an asterisk its jones by a landslide

he jumped in to the deep end of the pool from the start.

I don't like him but Jones.

Any man who, by his own admission, literally nearly killed himself trying to make weight shouldn't be in the P4P discussion in my opinion.

Although that is just my personal opinion and I know it's not a popular one.

If we're just going by fights, then it's Jones by a mile. He's beaten much better opposition for a much longer time. But if we're taking PEDs into consideration, things get murky.

juicers can get fucked.
they are out of any p4p or GOAT talk

Jones easily

I doubt Khabib fights long enough to get anywhere near that record

Jones has faced stiffer competition and has numbers on his side albeit Khabib doesnt have any asterisks regarding USADA.

This. On paper - Jones has had a more impressive run thus far. Just comes down to how you want to weigh the whole USADA situation with Jones in the equation.

Me personally, I think I would give it to Khabib because of this

I love all of the,”science clearly proves Jones innocence” garbage. You don’t see every other fighter on the roster popping repeatedly. If you’re failing PEDs tests so many times that you have to have a “scientist” get involved you’re probably not very innocent.

Back