Who do you like better Dodson or MM?

Same. I think he needs to mature. His character was fine for getting attention, but now he has all the attention, he needs to calm down and be more humble and less attention seeking. The flips and attitude come off as very disrespectful to me.

one of his coaches said before that it's an act and around the gym he's super humble and the nicest guy you'll ever meet. the whole crazy goblin is just his show personality.

but idk how credible that is. i think it was greg jackson who said it, but he always puts his fighters in the best light so take it with a grain of salt.

wheres the "neither" option?

would be MM but the dude did not beat miguel, he did not beat creepy, and he out cardio'd beef cake...

lets get a real fighter in there as champ, or at the very least, some more appealing options for the poll

wheres the "neither" option?

would be MM but the dude did not beat miguel, he did not beat creepy, and he out cardio'd beef cake...

lets get a real fighter in there as champ, or at the very least, some more appealing options for the poll

Those are rubbish reasons to not like MM. Especially since its not even debatable that MM won the 2nd fight with McCall. And if you were talking about their first fight, then yeah he didnt beat him because it was a draw..

They're both kinda bleh. But MM is more ugh where Dodson is like "you're weird, but at least you knocked Dillashaw the fuck out. I like you now."

MM. Dodson acts like a clown. One of the most annoying TUF contestants ever.

I like Mighty Mouse much better. I have met both of them and MM was byfar the cooler, the dude had a 15 minute conversation with me about Gears of War ... a conversation in which he started!

Dodson just seems a bit cocky to me. Saying hes gonna get the FlyW, BW, and FW titles? Not likely. I don't hate Dodson, I just prefer MM.

one of his coaches said before that it's an act and around the gym he's super humble and the nicest guy you'll ever meet. the whole crazy goblin is just his show personality.

but idk how credible that is. i think it was greg jackson who said it, but he always puts his fighters in the best light so take it with a grain of salt.

I don't think people dislike him because he is not humble, he was disliked because on TUF he came off as a shifty guy (all the shennigans and backstabbing).

Of course that could be all just an act.

MM has the speed and combos, Dodson has speed and power. I think it will come down to who is sharp on that night. I want to see a trilogy with these guys because I think this could go the distance every time.

im sure that is the case, but if youre going to pick a persona why the fuck make it some annoying six year old high on pepsi?

he needs some lessons from chael on making a persona marketable

MM. Dodson's strong and has TDD, but so is (and has) Benavidez, who's better all-around than Dodson, mainly with his wrestling.

That speed MM has is a huge edge, those fast strikes open up room for fast shots, and MM has some pretty good top control for a small guy even for that weight.

MM by decision. He has great cardio.

MM. Dodson's strong and has TDD, but so is (and has) Benavidez, who's better all-around than Dodson, mainly with his wrestling.

That speed MM has is a huge edge, those fast strikes open up room for fast shots, and MM has some pretty good top control for a small guy even for that weight.

MM by decision. He has great cardio.

MM has the speed and combos, Dodson has speed and power. I think it will come down to who is sharp on that night. I want to see a trilogy with these guys because I think this could go the distance every time.

Way to not read the Op...

Way to not read the Op...

whoops. my bad.

answer: I don't really care, both seem like nice dudes. I guess MM is more sympathetic and is less childish. Both are genuine, happy fellas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back