Who do you guys want to see Cub Swanson fight next & do you want the Choi rematch?

Since Kron think he won their fight, let's have a rematch and watch the prince get murked

Nah sod that, all the shit Cub had to put up with previous to the fight and he'd only just say he won again anyway no doubt, rather move on now and see what other fights are ahead :)

no choi rematch. maybe fight against lamas, emmet, yair, ryan hall

I like watch the Gracies lose.... :(

Ha, I hear you lol

To be honest, I wanted to like Kron, like I didn't want to dislike him or anything but when he started saying how Cub was a traitor and that he wants to send shirts to the gyms who refused to train him cause he was fighting a Gracie, then with the fists in his face at the face off too, I just felt he was being a bit disrespectful considering he was the one who wanted the fight in the first place and Cub gave him the fight so he could have a chance to elevate his name off Cub's which Cub didn't have to take the fight but he did.

Plus the fact Cub was nothing but respectful throughout it all and even after too, it's just like "Nah" and now he's saying he won the fight and posting pictures saying he couldn't walk a mile in his shoes, I'd prefer to see better opponents to be honest lol

no choi rematch. maybe fight against lamas, emmet, yair, ryan hall

Ryan Hall I'd say no and the only reason really is because that would be yet another submission type artist (again) and it's about time we got someone like Emmet, Yair etc.. you mentioned would be much better.

UFC have been booking a lot of that for Cub lately and I'd like to see a real slugfest, he mentioned himself before going into the Kron fight how he has to go in and be more technical as opposed to going in and having fun because of his style, I'd like to see him go in and have fun again and bang with someone like Emmett, Yair etc..

I'd like to see Zabit to be honest or Korean Zombie, as I say I know rankings wise it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense but from a fight perspective I think it would be great.

Good one

Cub vs kz would be a great fight but it doesn't make sense. If kz loses maybe

Yeah, that's the thing, that's why I never really mentioned Zabit previously as I thought it would be shot down from that perspective (although others have since mentioned it so I was quite surprised), I think that would be a great fight if we don't look at it from a rankings perspective but it wouldn't make sense right now to have, although I would love to see it.

How about Swanson vs Ryan Hall?

At some point maybe but it would just be another case of booking against yet another submission artist which is kind of getting tedious now when we know what Cub brings in those stand and bang fights.

Like with the Kron fight he was saying on Unfiltered I think it was about how he's got to be really technical with this fight and how he can't just go in and have fun like he can with an opponent such as Choi for example, we really need to see some of those fights now because not only does Cub bring fantastic fights like that he also makes his opponents look great, even in loss which again he did with Choi.

Choi's stock went up a lot after that fight.

Back