Who Do You Got in the TILLWOOD Fight?

Hmm. Woodley backs up a lot - especially in the later rounds - which if he does, I could see Till cracking him.

Can't remember the last time Woodley shot in for a take down, but you'd think he'll do it for this fight, though Till is pretty good at scrambling back up to his feet from what we've seen of him so far and it's hard to see Woodley shooting for them a lot in the fight. I could see Woodley waiting for Till to throw something and try lay on top of him.

Wouldn't be an upset if Till wins, imo, and Woodley fights like he's terrified of losing the belt as he probably knows he most likely won't get a title shot again.
Woodley fights quite well when backing up and against the fence. I can see him catching Till and finishing him with some GnP.

Woodley fights quite well when backing up and against the fence. I can see him catching Till and finishing him with some GnP.

You know, I think Woodley probably got some undeserved criticism for both Thompson fights and the Maia one. There was some poor moments in the 1st Thompson fight, imo, but he did well to keep distance and pounce at the right moment.

I think if Woodley is smart, he'd use some leg kicks as Till can leave that lead leg out there. I don't agree that Woodley fights well when backing up and I think one obvious reason is because he carries so much muscle and the gas tank is not there.

Back