Or

Are you part of the Tilluminati?

Darren-Till-11.jpg

I got Wood for Till because I like his style

But I think Woodley smashes him to be honest

Woodley.

Too well rounded for Till.

Wrestling will keep Darren worried.

Actually rooting for Woodley. Till getting this fight is a joke considering dude legit fought at MW to get the TS.

Tilluminati for me. I think he'll be able to back Woodley into the cage and keep him on the end of his punches.

I like Till's personality and fighting style so hope he wins, but if Tyron implements a good grappling strategy and avoids big shots he could control Till for 5 rounds.

Feel like Woodley will be up on points but Till will eventually unload on him against the fence and win by KO

I got Wood unTill I realized that puns are annoying.

Like both guys but must lean towards Woodley more well rounded, more ways to win...

After reading TS’ thread title, I think they should ditch the idea of fighting, and instead collaborate with one another and build a theme park.

Coming soon, a destination for the whole family, no need to fight! It’s TILLWOOD!

Hmm. Woodley backs up a lot - especially in the later rounds - which if he does, I could see Till cracking him.

Can't remember the last time Woodley shot in for a take down, but you'd think he'll do it for this fight, though Till is pretty good at scrambling back up to his feet from what we've seen of him so far and it's hard to see Woodley shooting for them a lot in the fight. I could see Woodley waiting for Till to throw something and try lay on top of him.

Wouldn't be an upset if Till wins, imo, and Woodley fights like he's terrified of losing the belt as he probably knows he most likely won't get a title shot again.

Woodley.

Too well rounded for Till.

Wrestling will keep Darren worried.

lmao, why do you keep making this shit up?

Woodley is going to back up for 25 minutes, come forward about 5 times, throw a punch half of those times, and he'll realize his power doesn't translate to MW. Meanwhile the much better, smarter, well-rounded striker named Till will pick him apart.

Haven't seen too much of Till.

He looked really good against Wonderboy. Scored T. Wood Wonderboy I a Draw and the rematch for Wonderboy, so Darren looked solid against common competition.

His only other big fight was Cowboy and Cowboy can blow hot or cold on any given night.

Other than that, his record is a nice number but it's largely untested against top comp.

Till will come in wasted from the weight cut, and Tyron will either knock him out early or wrestle fuck the shit out of him.

Huge Till fan and I think he can win, but man there is so much disrespect for Woodley. Yeah you could call his style dull but you could also call it effective - he is the champ right? I want a Till win and then Till move up a class

till misses weight and wins but no belt

Back