who do you consider the top 3 most complete wrestlers of all time

One man spent 40 years of his life being considered by everyone who knew him as a family man who prioritizes time with his kids. Universally loved for his work ethic and demeanor. And his mental faculties began to visibly decline after decades of damage and change his personality in the last year or two. His crime was shocking because it was so completely out of character and caught the entire world and everyone who knew him as a surprise.

And you are comparing him to a guy who was trying to be a deadbeat dad to the kid he never wanted at age 20 until he was sued for child support, and then when he found out he might have another kid sucking his money up committed atrocious crimes to prevent it happening. He was a piece of shit before he ever took damage.

That's not even remotely close to being the same and you know it.

Rae Carruth played football for probably 15 years before he committed that crime. Are you saying he couldn’t have sustained any brain damage in that time which contributed to him committing that crime?

Rae Carruth played football for probably 15 years before he committed that crime. Are you saying he couldn’t have sustained any brain damage in that time which contributed to him committing that crime?
No, I am saying he was trying to avoid any and all responsibility for having a child when he was a kid in college and the mother of his child had to sue him for child support, and his later crime of trying to kill the woman pregnant with the child he did not want to support wasn't as out of left field as the Benoit Murders.

He was a piece of shit as a college football player and a piece of shit later in life when trying to protect his money from being siphoned off by another woman pregnant with his baby.

Chris Benoit loved his kids. Severe damage to his brain changing who he was as a person and how he thought is what made his crime possible.

Benoit acted completely out of character to the point that everyone who knew him was absolutely shocked it was even possible. because his brain was fried. The short passages I read about Carruth lead me to believe nobody was surprised he was capable of it anymore than anyone was surprised Jon Jones just got another DUI

Apples and oranges are at least both round. You are trying to compare apples and bananas

Last edited:
No, I am saying he was trying to avoid any and all responsibility for having a child when he was a kid in college and the mother of his child had to sue him for child support, and his later crime of trying to kill the woman pregnant with the child he did not want to support wasn't as out of left field as the Benoit Murders.

He was a piece of shit as a college football player and a piece of shit later in life when trying to protect his money from being siphoned off by another woman pregnant with his baby.

Chris Benoit loved his kids. Severe damage to his brain changing who he was as a person and how he thought is what made his crime possible.

Benoit acted completely out of character to the point that everyone who knew him was absolutely shocked it was even possible. because his brain was fried. The short passages I read about Carruth lead me to believe nobody was surprised he was capable of it anymore than anyone was surprised Jon Jones just got another DUI

Apples and oranges are at least both round. You are trying to compare apples and bananas

Okay again by the time he had his first child at 20 and was dodging trying to be a parent he had already been playing football for 10 years. Are you saying he couldn’t have received brain damage in these 10 years that affected his judgement/who he was as a person?

Okay again by the time he had his first child at 20 and was dodging trying to be a parent he had already been playing football for 10 years. Are you saying he couldn’t have received brain damage in these 10 years that affected his judgement/who he was as a person?
At this point, you are just trolling and artfully dodging everything. First thing I looked for was his concussion History.

Rae Carruth is on record saying yes I think One time I had a concussion. Got hit so hard I could not close my eyes. My teammate slapped me and my vision came back. I haven't had many and no adverse effects from it....so far, but we are learning 1 can be too much.

Sorry you are not going to make it seem like a guy who admits to having 1 concussion in his life while the other says he has lost count of his concussions before the end of his 20's and got hit during his concussions more is the same thing.

These cases are nothing alike. You are just reaching trying to hammer a round peg into a square hole and it is pitifully obvious

At this point, you are just trolling and artfully dodging everything. First thing I looked for was his concussion History.

Rae Carruth is on record saying yes I think One time I had a concussion. Got hit so hard I could not close my eyes. My teammate slapped me and my vision came back. I haven't had many and no adverse effects from it....so far, but we are learning 1 can be too much.

Sorry you are not going to make it seem like a guy who admits to having 1 concussion in his life while the other says he has lost count of his concussions before the end of his 20's and got hit during his concussions more is the same thing.

These cases are nothing alike. You are just reaching trying to hammer a round peg into a square hole and it is pitifully obvious

We get it. Pit Bulls and a guy who killed his wife and 7 year old son before killing himself are the thing you love to artfully write paragraphs upon paragraphs about on Sherdog. Do you put this on your job resume?

We get it. Pit Bulls and a guy who killed his wife and 7 year old son before killing himself are the thing you love to artfully write paragraphs upon paragraphs about on Sherdog. Do you put this on your job resume?
Oh look. you have no retort and are resorting to artfully dodging again
Game
Set
Match
<{cruzshake}>

Oh look. you have no retort and are resorting to artfully dodging again
Game
Set
Match
<{cruzshake}>

Hahahahahahahahaha, we get it dude you love Chris Benoit, at least you didn’t write a novel this time.

Honest question though, do you or would you wear a Chris Benoit shirt in public?

Hahahahahahahahaha, we get it dude you love Chris Benoit, at least you didn’t write a novel this time.

Honest question though, do you or would you wear a Chris Benoit shirt in public?
Again, you avoid answering questions you have no retort for because you feel like you are losing the argument and lead with more berating and questions that lead you away from answering the tough questions.

Sorry Little troll. It is obvious to anyone reading at this point. I'm done with you<3>

Again, you avoid answering questions you have no retort for because you feel like you are losing the argument and lead with more berating and questions that lead you away from answering the tough questions.

Sorry Little troll. It is obvious to anyone reading at this point. I'm done with you<3>

Haha kind of like how you didn’t answer my question. The answer is of course you wouldn’t because you’ll adamantly defend things you believe in on a MMA forum but won’t actually do it in the real world. You’re a coward like your boy Benoit.

That's tough.. A lot of the great in ring workers not so great on the mic..

Hogan like a 10/10 Look and 10/10 Promo.. But wrestling maybe 4/10..

I guess the Rock would fit the mold, but I was no fan of him personally..
Triple H was good in his heyday. Great worker in the ring, and huge Heel Heat..
Randy Savage had it all IMO..

That's tough.. A lot of the great in ring workers not so great on the mic..

Hogan like a 10/10 Look and 10/10 Promo.. But wrestling maybe 4/10..

I guess the Rock would fit the mold, but I was no fan of him personally..
Triple H was good in his heyday. Great worker in the ring, and huge Heel Heat..
Randy Savage had it all IMO..

HHH us overrated, but he played the game well: attaching himself to the Clique, Chyna then finally Steph.

He was good for sure, but nowhere near great at anything.

I Don't know that Shawn was great at cutting promos? He had that cocky Heel Heat for sure.. Bret best in ring worker ever to me. But he cut poor promos..

Compared to anyone else that meets all the criteria. I dont think anyone has cut all time great promos, been amazing in the ring and had a persona that draws tons of money.

HBK and Bret Hart were both serviceable on the mic and had pretty good stretches. Should have probably cut one of them out and added Savage though.

HHH us overrated, but he played the game well: attaching himself to the Clique, Chyna then finally Steph.

He was good for sure, but nowhere near great at anything.

To me it is a shame that HHH loses his legacy because he is married to Steph. From like 1999-2002 he was I thought the best worker in the business.

To me it is a shame that HHH loses his legacy because he is married to Steph. From like 1999-2002 he was I thought the best worker in the business.

He had guys like Austin, Rock, Taker, Foley, Angle and Benoit in big matches. Hard to look.bad in any of those, especially when you're getting main storyline quality booking and lead ups.

His legacy was ruined when he went on a Cenaesque burial streak and as top heel was always booked strong and never really put over a new top guy.

He had guys like Austin, Rock, Taker, Foley, Angle and Benoit in big matches. Hard to look.bad in any of those, especially when you're getting main storyline quality booking and lead ups.

He had some great matches man..

Royal Rumble With Foley
Hell in the Cell with Foley
Austin and the 3 Stages of Hell
Jericho Last Man Standing..

Everyone needs good guys to work with. Bret was always good but he needed someone like Shawn for all time matches.. Savage needed Steamboat etc..

He had some great matches man..

Royal Rumble With Foley
Hell in the Cell with Foley
Austin and the 3 Stages of Hell

Everyone needs good guys to work with. Bret was always good but he needed someone like Shawn for all time matches.. Savage needed Steamboat etc..

Foley taking sick bumps will make any match
Austin is Austin

Bret is recognized as one of the GOATs not only because of his great matches but because he could make anyone look decent in the ring.

I can't recall HHH going out of his way to make anyone look good.

Not arguing the matches weren't good.
But HHH on his own merits is overrated

Foley taking sick bumps will make any match
Austin is Austin

Bret is recognized as one of the GOATs not only because of his great matches but because he could make anyone look decent in the ring.

I can't recall HHH going out of his way to make anyone look good.

Not arguing the matches weren't good.
But HHH on his own merits is overrated

I don't remember HHH having too many bad matches in his heyday with anyone.. He wrestled in an era with a lot of top talent. So obviously he was going to wrestle with that top talent. Why is that held against him?

I don't remember HHH having too many bad matches in his heyday with anyone.. He wrestled in an era with a lot of top talent. So obviously he was going to wrestle with that top talent. Why is that held against him?

Because of how he got there, and when he got there how he did nothing for anyone else.

It was some Hogan level fuckery

Because of how he got there, and when he got there how he did nothing for anyone else.

It was some Hogan level fuckery

I am guessing you are talking about Shawn Being his friend, in the early stages of his career. If you mean he got there because of Steph, I don't agree with that at all.. I was an avid watcher at that point, and he had massive heel heat, cut good promos, and was a great worker in the ring. Of the Stars at that time, Austin, Rock, Foley, Undertaker, I think HHH was the best in ring worker of them all... So we disagree. I think HHH all time is up there especially when you look at his work from about 1999-2003.. He was a Stud..

Last edited:
Back