• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you care more about WMMA or Flyweight division?

WMMA Flyweight division. How about dat 5-2 literally who champion? How can you NOT care?

Personally, I can care less about either really.

You can care less?

That rather suggests you care about both, and therefore would be able to care less about them.....

or did you mean, can't/couldn't care less?

1TEAMALpspse6oac6bwq05rPo1_400.png

FLW.

WMMA.

Some of those chicks are good, J2, Holm and Shev are great to watch, but I prefer MM over all of them.

Why do you fuckin care? And why compare the two? Dont like or respect it then get bent.

Edit: spelling

I care more about WMMA. Often the girls put on a spirited fight, and it covers 4 weight divisions. FlyW is the UFC Jockey division and if they got rid of it D. Johnson would have to move up and fight some real good fighters.

Women's Flyweight

<{cum@me}>

The math says I care more about multiple divisions vs a single division. That's doubling, tripling, quadrupling the fights. DJ however is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment that isn't Conor or Khabibi so that loss would hurt.

Of course you gaywads don't watch much MMA in the first place so I'm sure you'd all rather want to see a couple of fat guy HWs get tired in two minutes.

Until they make Mighty Mouse vs TJ... Going with WMMA. But only if they bless us with Cyborg-Nunes...

Women mma

Flyweightis garbage and shouod be scrapped. Flw and BW should be combined and new weight 130lbs or just get rid of flyweight.

It's like picking between getting raped or getting molested.

I care about the top WMMA fighters. There’s some high level females including Gadelha, JJ, Rose, Nunes, etc. I’ve trained with pro women in mma gyms, particularly two who fought in strikeforce. I challenge anyone here to go spar with a high level female mma fighter and then come back and tell me they have no respect for WMMA.

Just express yourself freely without any bias or worry for others' judgments.

Personally, I can care less about either really. I feel like WMMA is a chance happening from the birth of superstar in Ronda Rousey, that money that could be made that followed, opportunistic promoter, and the society that was ready to embrace the female sports star, especially in such sports as MMA. I mean, one thing is to be equal to all sexes, but another to put the both sports on both footings, as if they are on same level. Can you imagine to compare Michael Jordans to WNBA star? It's sheer insanity to put those WMMA fighters on the same p4p list as some do.

On the other hand, flyweight divisions, I mean, I feel like it's just as legit as they come. Personally, I don't see why they are any less deep than middleweight division during Anderson's reign, when it was the weakest division in all of UFC, if not MMA, but people was just content watching those division unfold just like any other... But, I just don't care about it, it's just personal preference I suppose.

But, in my opinion, flyweight division has much more talents and intrigue than WMMA will ever have in the wildest imaginations of its supporters.
Men's Flyweight; WMMA is currently over-represented by a large margin in the UFC (they need to decrease WMMA fights by 73% for it to reflect the number of ranked fighters in the women's divisions).

Source: see my signature.

Dana created the wmma division because he knew he could make $$ on Rousey. They need to just admit that it was a bad decision, and flush it down the shitter along with flyweight. Cmon, wmma only makes a bad card worse. They wonder why no one buys their shit? NO wmma on main cards unless it is for the belt.

They both could go and invest on some other divisions.
If one had to stay Mens Flyweight.

If I had to choose? I would say get rid of people like TS who say things like "I can care less" or "I could care less."

You know, morons with poor English skills.

Back