Who disposed of Lesnar more Impressively, Velasquez or Overeem?

benevolence**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Velasaquez and Overeem will likely fight for the heavyweight championship later this year. There only common opponent is found in Brock Lesnar. Both of them have first round KO's over the former champ. My question is: who's do you think was more impressive?

Personally I'm going to go with Overeem simply because he was the only one Lesnar has not been able to take down in addition to the fact that he controlled the fight entirely with more impressive striking.

Im going with cain...We all knew Brocks stand up was straight garbage and thats wat overreem beat him at......Cain outclassed him at his own game..i remember when cain got the take down on it was like a ROCK behemoth just falling

Whenever Lesnar got Cain down(for a split second) Cain's cat like feet instantly were beneath him again..

I'm going to say Velasquez because he made Lesnar breakdance in the octagon. And Lesnar seemed to be trying in the Velasquez fight... no clue what his strategy was vs Overeem, he just stood there and took shots

Cain dominated Lesnar worse on the ground and stand up.

Lesnar disposed of your mom TS. She's still impressed til this day.

Cain dominated him more, but Overeem did it with less effort it seemed.

I thought Overeem looked more impressive and dominant against him than Cain did, like he was playing with him. Cain had to work to beat his ass down.

Overeem for sure, shut him down and took him out in about 10 blows.

Cain. Overeem's win was what everyone knew would happen, but somehow underwhelmed like a motherfucker. Re watch. IMO, Overeem was slow, had bad footwork, terrible hand placement for defense and was sloppy engaging for the clinch. I suppose I saw this the first time because I knew Brock was LAUGHABLE standing up and was expecting much cleaner, technical and dominant striking from Alistair.

Diverticulitis disposed of Brock Lesnar as a genuine "fighter" long before either of those two beat him.

Its very sad as Brock will always be a what could have been fighter.

Cain. TF? Overeem's win was what everyone knew would happen, but somehow underwhelmed like a motherfucker. Re watch. IMO, Overeem was slow, had bad footwork, terrible hand placement for defense and was sloppy engaging for the clinch. I suppose I saw this the first time because I knew Brock was LAUGHABLE standing up and was expecting much cleaner, technical and dominant striking from Alistair.

The simple reason for this is that Overeem had zero respect for Brock's standup. It was really like watching a pro playing with an amateur..

Overeem is the clear answer here in my opinion. Lesnar did well enough against Velasquez early on till Velasquez took control whereas it seemed effortless for Overeem to deal with him.

cain dismantled him and brock actually tried to fight back where as against reem he was just taking shots

Back