Who deserves a title shot more - Stipe Miocic or Brock Lesnar?

Who deserves a title shot more - Stipe Miocic or Brock Lesnar?

• Stipe Miocic

• Brock Lesnar

• Both don’t deserve a title shot.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brock hasn't won a fight in 9 years. So there's that ...

He did beat Hunt decisively 3 years ago and only popped for the same stuff as Jones against DC and the fans still count that win.

Brock Lesnar! it'll be fun leading up to the fight.

STIPE ALLL DAY...

and Bahaha at brock retiring cuz he cant roid anymore lmfaooo

All that talk throwing mics..then he came off the roids and realise hes about to get whopped at 5'10 cormier haha

I'm not saying he necessarily deserves an instant rematch, but he IS, in fact, the "greatest" HW champ in the UFC. If anyone deserves an instant rematch, he's definitely up there.

lol not even close to greatest hw champ, thats why he got destroyed by a light heavy

ObviousGrotesqueGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

and one of the dumbest (fight IQ wise) fighters in the UFC

stipe-struve.gif

lol not even close to greatest hw champ, thats why he got destroyed by a light heavy

ObviousGrotesqueGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

and one of the dumbest (fight IQ wise) fighters in the UFC

stipe-struve.gif
what a terrible, categorically wrong-at-every-turn-post

Congrats, you started the sherdog day

Neither, Stipe lost his last fight to DC and hasn't fought anyone else. Instant rematches should be reserved for when the judges mess up like Machida vs Shogun 1 or Penn vs Edgar 1.

Stipe is the greatest UFC HW-champ ever, that's simply statistics. So obviously he deserves a rematch more than Brock, who was gifted a title run in the fist place (as opposed to Stipe), AND was caught using ped's.
giphy.gif

Rather see Brock fight

At least he looked good in his last performance

I'm not saying he necessarily deserves an instant rematch, but he IS, in fact, the "greatest" HW champ in the UFC. If anyone deserves an instant rematch, he's definitely up there.

Also worth mentioning that, with regard to Stipe, who would they find to match up against him for a #1 contender fight that he hasn't already clobbered? He practically cleaned out the division during his run to the belt.

The winner of JdS vs Ngannou deserves the next title shot.

This is foolish. DC deserve an immediate rematch if he loses? I mean, he defended the belt too!

So dumb.

Is this even debatable? Neither of them deserves a title shot. Miocic got KTFO but a bloated MW - in what world does he deserve a title shot? Brock has always been a roided cheater and of course does not deserve a title shot. That being said, I would be interested in watching DC-Brock. DC-Miocic has been done already. I'd say pretty much DC vs anyone else rather than Miocic crying his way to a title shot without deserving it. Put on Miocic-Overeem 2 - winner gets to fight DC.

I picked Miocic only because DC has said he is only fighting one more time. Brock does not deserve any special treatment to get a shot. He should stay where he belongs and be a wrestling entertainer.

Neither, Brock certainly doesn’t, and I don’t care what accomplishments stipe has as heavyweight it doesn’t cancel out that he fucking lost. A loss should always mean get back in line, that’s the whole point of having a winner and a loser.

Brock has fought once in the last 8 years and he pissed hot before and after that fight. He lost his 2 previous fights before that. That pretty much says it all regards to his worthiness for a title fight.

No problem with Stipe getting the rematch. It was a bad look how he acted since he lost whining and not taking any other fights. It so happened it worked out for him because he is getting that fight without having to fight anyone else.

Miocic has the record of most title defenses and lost the title to DC in his last fight. The fight makes sense.

I would have went with Francis, but he does have 2 recent losses.

Brock made no sense anyway.

Back